What are you working on currently? (2021)

Do not worry, I left it pending, I only need the interior, but in reality it was a Mansion that is saved

4 Likes

now thats what im talking about, looks like a classic shooter game UI

Do you know? I used a tree grass and rocks genetaror to make apeear trees.

Snowy

25 Likes

Working on a Muscel-styled house, main inspiration is the museum of ethnography from Campulung-Muscel, Arges, Romania. Guides from the Romanian Order of Architects for vernacular architecture were also useful in the making of this. Still a big work in progress, this is merely a part of the porch.

21 Likes

Practicing my ui

Might use this ui for a future game

click mage to enlarge it^

18 Likes

Currently trying to refine my GFXs (Looking for commissions).

I have also just started working on my biggest project so far, a combat game called Academic Clash, along with my friend @TheRobloxianFighter2 and @me45eh . Granted, I am really new to scripting and don’t know many things. Nonetheless, I still hope to make an awesome game.

5 Likes

It will be updating over time

22 Likes

Working on raindrops for my vehicles and a better thing to show off the models

Now or never popeska intensifies

20 Likes

This isn’t even look like roblox anymore, this looks like real life! :flushed:

2 Likes

21 Likes

mmmmm yummy JELLO
roblox physics is cool to watch

1 Like

26 Likes

some house i made in a hour lol

Link: https://www.roblox.com/games/6556877684/Gothic?refPageId=c4c29fc6-29b1-4f51-9656-016451d98721
Discord Tag : hodicus#2990

pictures:

45 Likes

It looks like someone banging on a desk, I must agree.

1 Like

That is pretty incredible, it is hard to tell that it is even Roblox because it looks so real!

So I made an audio visualizer!

I’ve always been fascinated by audio visualizers, so I made my own! Here is the game if you want to check it out:

https://www.roblox.com/games/6532892822/Audio-Visualizer

I’ve also created a post, for feedback:

I will warn you, the FPS in the video is very low and the sound is slightly behind… it’s better to test it by playing the game!

12 Likes

Working on UI’s for my new Simulator game!

Feedback and opinions appreciated lol

21 Likes

Where do you get your inspiration from? Looks amazing btw.

1 Like

Some friends and I just started to work on a Perma-death style game today, I don’t have much to show but here you go!

17 Likes