What are you working on currently? (2021)

How do you have the patience to make that

How did you make the hay on the roof?

1 Like

Been working on this little game mechanic based on Minecraft shovel spleef, but on classic Roblox maps. The shovel will turn the world into falling voxels, and the goal is to dig your opponents out of the world.

Right now the currency has no use but I’m planning on adding some other types of weapons that can be bought (like classic rocket launcher) or picked up for single game use through drops
p.s. follow me on twitter https://twitter.com/paricdil

11 Likes

Finishing expansion

26 Likes

More terrain :cowboy_hat_face:

I am thinking about it to add a Mine there :thinking:

8 Likes

Lots of Roact goodness… :hugs:

I just need to distinguish the menus so that people can see them properly when they overlap! I wish drop-shadow came out, but until then, I’ll just discolor them a bit.

14 Likes

I’ve always wanted to learn roact but never understood it.

1 Like

Don’t you just wanna squeeze him?

10 Likes

Made the Double Tap Root Beer Perk-a-Cola from Black Ops Zombies in Blender, and imported it into Studio. (about 5-6k tris)

4 Likes

Recent Comission

44 Likes

Working on a difficulty chart obby with @betafishie.

5 Likes

Project I am almost done with, gfx by MenaceTaSociety

22 Likes

I wanted to make a game show and over estimated the time it took to just get this done.

This is a system that sends a certain amount of players over to the contestant team to compete. The players are selected at random. I’m making this in such a way that it doesn’t require me to just build and use admin commands to do everything. This took longer than it should have to get working so I decided to put it here. I tested this outside of studio because I made the panel only show up for users named “TeaCem”. I only realized later I could’ve just set it to visible for one of the versions of myself in studio.

5 Likes

Working on improving my GFX & my very own game. As well as video editing :eyes:

23 Likes

working on an apocalypse horror survival game heres the trailer I made.

39 Likes

25 Likes

thats one of the sickest UI’s I’ve ever seen on roblox! thats so cool!!!

1 Like

You can improve it by removing the muzzle flash. I’ve never seen someone shoot a gun like that. :eyes:

1 Like

Interesting lead I made earlier.

7 Likes

this game has no purpose - Roblox
im working on a game that has no purpose!