What are you working on currently? (2021)

Bezier Curves Implemented:

16 Likes

My car chassis. It uses no constraints whatsoever, and only uses vectorforces, and welds.

Beware that the car sound may be a bit loud

@nooneisback Helped with alot of the math that goes into this. (Thank you)

Here is the place, for those of you who wanna play it.

For the most part it’s probably complete, although I still have to do networking, drifting, and nitro, it probably needs better tuning, I think I should add more cars, and I probably missed a few other important things but anyway… It’s bed time for me :yawning_face: .

15 Likes

Making a lot of progress on my new showcase! Hopefully it’ll turn out alright.

58 Likes

plugin that screams at you when you commit scripting sins

47 Likes

thats amazing, got a download link for it?

2 Likes

Those who know me know I am a huge Star Wars fan, and that’s why I made a game out of it.

Last year I released a game called Lightsaber Battles Reborn, a remake of Star Wars: Lightsaber Battle by Serphos. I remade it because the community was dying and neglected, and the game had not been updated since around 2017.

After working for awhile on that It got to the point where so much content was in the game it was hard to add onto it without having to rescript everything entirely, so I began work on a sequel.

These are some screenshots from LSBR 2 (Name in the works)

On top of that I began a new project: Star Wars: Sabers Unleashed.

Star Wars: Sabers Unleashed is heavily inspired from For Honor and Star Wars Lightsaber Battles 2. I wanted to make a game similar in concept to these two games, but totally different. I have an alpha build slated for release this week or next week with a lot of stuff planned for the future. I’m hoping to set a new standard on what could be the current lightsaber combat on roblox, because If I’m being honest not much really has changed since the release of SolarHorizon’s Solar Sabers.

The game I’m working on has a working customization option and full combat, all I am doing is flushing out my ideas. Here are some screen shots:

Alpha has released publicly:

13 Likes

Song for a Roblox themed fighting game I am making, now I just need to record the saxophone parts which is gonna be a huge pain…

but hey the song sounds good! (and ignore the last big that was accidentally left in)

1 Like

The Goods

Experimenting with animations with a model I made

25 Likes

testing standalone roblox shaders

8 Likes

Fungi Island

27 Likes

Day 4 of my new mining game.

I added destructible structures, a biome and tool selector UI, and better generation and lighting.

15 Likes

Came back after a like 2 month long break, have been working on stuff for my mage group and trying to revive it, the first is new logo, the second is modular staffs for players to use, third is learning to build stuff/map related stuff

22 Likes

Porting Human models from HL2 and making custom textures (not the ones for diffuse) for them to prove that realistic humans can work in Boblox

T h e W a l l O f N P C s

28 Likes

It’d probably just be easier to install a support beam for that brick wall, then those poor people could go grab lunch!

5 Likes

Edit: Realised I got the 2988th post lol

5 Likes

Thanks to the details, there was a big difference from how the library was before and how it looks now

(before)

(now)

18 Likes

Wow, I am glad to see builds in Roblox studio that look like they came from UE4

A tower defense demo to get practice & feedback.

You must stick it on the left side of the case.

1 Like

how you do That? @1Joeb ???