What are you working on currently? (2021)

UPDATE: You can now try the game here.

This isn’t much yet but its in development. Will be completed soon.

Play on max graphics for the best experience.

1 Like

crate

27 Likes

Currently working on new trails and stages for my groups game: Race to Heaven 2 - Roblox

I never knew a crate could look so good. :flushed:

I would suggest looking at the insides of a computer and see where are the components are played out. You are missing the motherboard.

1 Like

71 Likes

This little house I started yesterday :smiley: I didn’t make the nature pack you can find it here

30 Likes

Since I’ve been telling some about a project I’ve been doing, I thought to post it here. It is very far from done and I have way too many things in mind to add, which will be added. I’m thinking the building part may take at least to the end of summer because school. Time will only tell.

There are a bunch of things I do plan to change in these screen shots but this is what I have so far. Hope it isn’t too little I am showing for #waywoc :grimacing:

5 Likes

Working on some Low-Poly stuff, here’s how it looks:

9 Likes

Made for the Roblox Game Quest thing. It was very fun to make!

9 Likes

My first render in a while, I think it turned out pretty decent

29 Likes

Desert eagle animation for my upcoming game :star_struck:

35 Likes

30 Likes

Im working on building up my hotel group Volt Hotels! Which I would totally appreciate if you would join, we are at 82 members as of now, and we have built a application center, and a training center! #RoadTo100!

Yo, I just slayed ganondorf and am now an epic baddie.
or maybe I just got a star in the galaxy as a little red capped plumber man

This music is awesome :admiration:

3 Likes

I did @iGottic’s “create a game in 30 minutes challenge”. I quickly found out that 30 minutes is nothing for making a game and barely squeaked this out.

You’re given a random number 1-10 and if the game guesses your number you fall. This might be very buggy because I made it in half an hour and didn’t get to test it much.

The game idea was fun so I might make a good version of this game.
Also, your number only changes every time you fall so it’s set up so that eventually, a lot of people will fall at once.

Random bad game

I really need to add more features ASAP

Updated 4 (Some new Buildings)

30 Likes

Made another artwork and modeled the robot too

26 Likes

Almost done finishing it!

5 Likes

Space jello, third attempt

55 Likes