What are you working on currently? (2021)

Squish it all the way. :sunglasses:

6 Likes

You just had to make it more beautiful than it already was…

I knew the real one before I even looked down.

1 Like

Yoo was this for the hiddendevs contest?

32 Likes

yes it was for the HiddenDevs contest

1 Like

Been updating my workflow quite a bit; everything here is made in blender, then I brought it over to studio via obj importer to create the collision. I made it invisible, then masked it with a meshpart textured with the bake to add the colors. I wanted a plastic toy look so I turned the meshpart to glass so everything looks glossy and reflective. Took me ~1.5h to make and I think the look is very cute overall.

One thing I tried that I have mixed feelings about is for the leaves and stone, I randomly made 50% one color and the other 50% a slightly darker color. This looked good in blender, but due to the image size limitations and probably not using a good enough margin, the bake bled a bit which is very noticeable on the leaves. I also wanted to incorporate windshake module but couldn’t because of my method. Next time I’ll likely import foliage separately.

7 Likes

I’m working on a fps game

Main Menu

Map

With rtx - shaders on

34 Likes

21 Likes

Made a glitch effect:

You can test it here:

https://www.roblox.com/games/6677701205

14 Likes

Screen Shot 2021-04-13 at 3.09.06 PM
I made this map for my game. I’m not good at using studio to build so all of the parts of the map (except for the baseplate,) were made through blender. The little walls on the map are randomly spawned, I didn’t place them.

4 Likes

Some Ui I made while in school(in-person)

___

20 Likes

made this with some of the roblox forest pack assets

16 Likes

im finally not complete trash at modelling in blender anymore lol

(exported)

17 Likes

Oml that is so cool! I love the maps and physics!

1 Like

Working on the entrance towards one of my facility games!

26 Likes

This gonna get buried soon but it’s fun to share!

I made this billboard and tell me if you get the reverence haha

4 Likes

7 Likes

I love the build, the style that you put into it is so unique in its own way! I also love the attention to detail around the map so there isn’t any open space and areas.

1 Like

That really reminds me of that Arsenal Halloween map called canals. Did you take inspiration from it?

6 Likes