What are you working on currently? (2021)

I made an oil drum inspired by this thread

If I was actually using this for something I would’ve put a bit more effort into modeling the details and making it smoother but it’s nearly midnight and I’m tired lol

13 Likes

Working on eventually becoming a ROBLOX Intern. Not just for the item, but I’d like an inside perspective at ROBLOX for any sort of future career in ROBLOX internally, or as a game developer.

Besides that, scripting in general is something that can always be improved so most likely that.

2 Likes

If I’m being completely honest, the books are way too messy and the repeat is extremely obvious.

5 Likes

ui3

Nothing much, just some simple UI.

8 Likes

I’m working on Accessory’s And Hats.

9 Likes

I made a completely normal donation hangout game!
https://www.roblox.com/games/6719428446/Epic-Hangout-Place

2 Likes

starting to remake my minecraft build into roblox for a showcase cuz I’m BOREDDD :dizzy_face:

all i have done is like the super small doorway… lots to go

37 Likes

i made a garage door in blender.

making and texturing random assets is really addicting lmao

14 Likes

That’s intentional. :sunglasses:

You are extremely talented in both minecraft and roblox, keep up the good work :smiley:

2 Likes

How did you do that, it looks amazing!

How do you get the motivation to work my guy

1 Like

I took a garage door image off of textures.com and modeled the door to match the details, then I edited the UVs and textured the door with said image.

It’s nothing special but I really like the way it turned out

I recc my self esteem when looking at @AerialsAbove. :sunglasses:

It’s not self esteem for me, I’m too lazy

2 Likes

means a lot man thanks a lot :pray:

Mineblox all over again… good build man

1 Like

I’m working on a basic delivery game where you click a box and you get an order, which you need to give to the house the game indicates you to. I plan on adding more maps for variety after I’m done with my basic concept. It’ll be my first game to upload!

Edit: ScreenshotsDeveloping Stage Screenshot 1

4 Likes

I’m in the process of making a DCO. It’s going pretty well so far! :smiley:

Made a little something for my 1 year DevForum anniversary (this looks way better in studio i promise lol)

11 Likes