What are you working on currently? (2021)

Wow! I really like it! Hope it will get approved.

Updated, some new details

20 Likes

After 2 months of putting it off, I finally added books! :sunglasses:

Portfolio: [CLOSED] Crazed | Mid Poly Builder - Collaboration / Portfolios - DevForum | Roblox

Place Link: Mellow Abode [RAR] - Roblox

30 Likes

No offence whatsoever, but some of the buildings in the first screenshot look like they came from jailbreak, did you copy them from jailbreak? Or did you manage to make city with buildings similar to jailbreak?

And the mountain in the last screenshot looks quite similar to the mountain north of the prison in jailbreak.

The lighthouse, and red bridge also look very similar to the ones in jailbreak as well.

1 Like

Bippity Boppity, you’re money’s my property.

7 Likes

Dude, everything you see is not taken from Jailbreak, I was actually inspired by their style of buildings, but they are not free models
I made the red bridge and the lighthouse too
finally I made the mountain with blocks
I understand that they are very similar

Alright, alright, I was just asking. They just looked very similar. I like your style of building.

1 Like

The fact that the models of @murjarquitecto are very similar to the Jailbreak style does not mean they are the same
and to be honest these buildings look better than jailbreak ones in my opinion, (since they are not all decals)

1 Like

Yours looks better then the jailbreak one :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Made some PBR trees and bushes.

28 Likes

Made this today, really proud of it!!

10 Likes

I wanna try out a Cartoony Style water just to see how will it affect the overall showcase.

Simple Island:

Stranded:

9 Likes

Just started on this neat Mozarty tune. I don’t know what I’m going to do with it, but I’m sure it’ll be great.

17 Likes

Currently making a crazy Obby with my friend. It’s a mix of speed run 4 and a difficulty Obby. Basically you do a normal Obby and at the end there are 3 portals each portal takes you to a different themed world. We finished the overall Obby, The first world is more like Speedrun 4. Its a nature based one. Each tree you hit takes 25 damage. The second one is a desert themed one. Each cactus takes 50 damage. The Hell level if at super speed, each Lava takes 50-100 damage.

Portals

Second Level

Sky View

5 Likes

That sounds amazing. I mean honestly make an album.

1 Like

Im currently working on my commission sheet :slightly_smiling_face:

7 Likes

Updated, new Buildings, and more map

35 Likes

Wow, that is a super impressive build. I can’t even imagine how much time it took to make. Excellent work.

Thank you for your words of encouragement. To be completely honest I probably will one day, but I’m going to need much more than 12 seconds worth of music for that.

Started working with 2D triangle models again.
rOvEsjmb2y

This may be the beginning of something interesting.

11 Likes