What are you working on currently? (2021)

I am working on showcase :smiley: (Photos on thumbnails are old version.)
https://www.roblox.com/games/6434651854/Silent-Forest-Showcase

5 Likes

Both maya and ZBrush. ZBrush allows you to use a feature called live booleans which is pretty comfortable to work with, being able to edit a boolean whenever you want. The actual boolean pieces as well as gun frame, barrel and mag were modeled in maya, the gun it’s actually finished but I haven’t posted it.

1 Like

Wow, this is amazing! You have my respect.

Sheeeeeesh looks very nice! I really respect your works so you won’t waste your time on this.

1 Like

Very amazing, very interesting! Keep going m8!

1 Like

I’m currently just focusing on improving my blender modelling and scripting skills. One thing I want to improve on is to make scripts without tutorials and make my scripts more expandable.

I hope to make a realistic gun game like Standard Issue (Roblox game) with things such as bullet drop and bullet penetration, with also more advanced things such as realistic scopes and shrapnel etc. Currently, I only have a very basic gun game but I hope to improve by the end of the year!

Created my own terrain plants that are super performant, also utilizing WindShake by @boatbomber.

27 Likes

I’m just working on a map for fe2, Me previous finished projects was a map for Super Bomb survival, and a couple of random things I did for fun, so no big project currently

14 Likes

An FE2 map for fun.

16 Likes

I am currently working on this.

And this.

1 Like

It’s my first time that I made a UI
Screenshot_290

(Ignore the background, I will remove it later)

6 Likes

Made cool music :musical_note:

2 Likes

Not bad, Looks pretty good for your first attempt!

1 Like

I’m working with my team on my game Ro-Nightmare, the Beta demo will be out this weekend, hopefully it’s will be a success :slight_smile:

Trailer:

22 Likes

Looks good but I’d alter the lighting a bit, I can’t tell if you’re underwater or something.

1 Like

It’s underground :smiley:

https://www.roblox.com/library/5430344958/Stone-Villa
Made this thingy

It kinda reminds me of Hollow Knight

why? it’s dosen’t as a rapport with the topic…

It’s based from Little Nightmares :smiley:

1 Like