What are you working on currently? (2021)

The one with no materials has 100% and it looks better

I’ve created a pixelly 2D version of Pac Man.

8 Likes

Some stuff

39 Likes

Just finished my portfolio!

2 Likes

Nice job on the recreation It looks like a very good recreation :smiley:

But make it so the ghost follow you without you having to move and also make the moving smooth

another elven building

19 Likes

Hexagons are the bestagons indeed. The generation is looking pretty interesting, would love to see some biome generation screenshots when it’s ready!

16 Likes

Thanks! I’ve been messing around with generation quite a bit and I’ve actually just gotten some good looking biome maps created. Not ready, but looking pretty good so far.
ezgif.com-gif-maker(2)

10 Likes

Small update, since some people voted that “The one with no materials” looks better for the lighthouse, I’ve decided to use that and add small details to it.

I’m now going to be making houses, which will be the same style as the lighthouse. Since having a house with materials and having a lighthouse with no materials would seem weird.

3 Likes

Huh I didn’t know there was a limit to sizing a part It’s 2048 if your wondering

City for my mission game!

This will be the area you spawn in Mission 1. You will be able to enter a super-secret evil prison facility holding fellow agents through “Starcore Coffee.”

https://twitter.com/CriticalDucky

26 Likes

Happy cake day! :smiley:

Thats pretty interesting, it thought it was 4048

1 Like

Thank you :smiley: :smiley: yeah Ik I thought there wasn’t a limit

Oh the humanity! That is a pretty good recreation of the Hindenburg.

1 Like

Sorry about your Robux loss man. I recommend you only use advertise your games and make sure the game is good and polished.

1 Like

Non-high tris mesh with amazing details? You’re rockin man :>

Its finally out the Broken’s Helpful Tools
Here is a link:

Screenshot:

1 Like

Turntable render for my Beretta project, PC wasn’t very happy when I made the render completely ray traced, even with having very strong hardware heh.

19 Likes