What are you working on currently? (2021)

I’ve been working on lore/story writing recently.
Proud of this one.

Star Wars Robot Lore

LU1 Combat Droid

The LU1 Battle Droid is a battle droid designed by Ilumi Milai during 4 ABY. His droids were the first to construct it in order to break him out of a prison where he was held in carbonite encasing. They killed all 5 of the troopers whilst only losing 1 of these, ending up with 2 in the end. They had five layers of thick Phrik, resulting in a 1 FT Phrik layer all around with a thick Phrik chainmail for the joint-like areas. The droid was large, making it 20 LBS Phrik per droid. Each droid weighed 200 LBS and was quite tall (6’5”) and also very large in other manners (6 FT Thickness, 3 FT Width) They also had two arms, which both had a kyber crystal cannon. Two kyber crystals were placed in the torso for a mega cannon, which was what Ilumi called it. Each cannon was neon white, dimming each time it fired. Per each kyber crystal it could fire 100 times with 5 second recharges every time it fires until needing to recharge itself at a station. The specific kyber crystal used in this was a krayt dragon pearl, making it a “very powerful and destructive” (-Wookieepedia) cannon, especially with two of them in the mega cannon. The mega cannon could only not break pure beskar, but it took 4 shots to do so. It takes 8 for the 1 kyber crystal cannons.
[UNFINISHED]

That looks awesome!

It actually does give me a horror vibe too like you mentioned it’s a horror game.

Love how there are great details to the game that you added.

1 Like

You know what is better than 2d beams, 3d beams!

Cool Beam

Ignore the lag

10 Likes

I use a free software called Musescore, all of hat song was made in there! Musescore is like Roblox, you can show your creations to others and there is a “studio”(composition app) that you make music from.

Brooo this somehow sounds a bit like a combination of the star wars theme and the black widow trailer music theme ! DOOOOOPE

Modelling a Japanese “Daisho” set consisting of a Wakizashi and a Katana. Both weapons are not done yet and I intend to detail them further.

16 Likes

(Do remind me if I’ve already posted this before, as I don’t recall posting this before.)

A PvP game inspired by Mortem Metallum.

2 Likes

New builds everyday!
Portfolio: Thuliiii’s portfolio

20 Likes

I’m working on a horror game with my friend! :smiley:

I am working in User Interface and Vectors, I hope to be able to sell in summer :sweat_smile: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

10 Likes

I’m working on pretty much anything that seems cool. Mostly building and GFX. I started composing, too.

1 Like

I’m lovin’ the double dash vibe!

25 Likes

Something devious is happening in 22…

44 Likes

M61 Vulcan

(it’s for my ciws so it looks a bit different from other variants)

24 Likes

Behold, the most realistic light source on Roblox:

None of it is pre-calculated or baked. Shadow softness is purely based on real-time object positioning.

Example:

It’s here if you want to play it:

20 Likes

I drew my cringy roblox avatar
Screenshot 2021-05-18 9.01.16 PM !
first one is fist attempt
Screenshot 2021-05-18 9.20.01 PM|121x248
second attempt

7 Likes

Hmmm, it’s The Scheme, but longer and adjusted.

5 Likes

Updated Some new buildings in the background, more sailboats etc.

51 Likes