What are you working on currently? (2021)

Literal eye candy. You did a really great job with this!

Add a small top hat please. :joy:

1 Like

You really improved the lighting a lot. Good job.
You need to improve the book material though

1 Like

Meet the trio(again)

12 Likes

I’ve loved your work for a while! :heart_eyes: Only got member yesterday morning tho! Great job!!

1 Like

AHhhh! It’s looking so good! I love medieval stuff. :} Programming medieval magic is so much fun.

1 Like

Just updated The most realistic light source on Roblox game to include a comparison and more information as to how the light source is made and how shadow diffraction works.

Game is here if you want to play:

Thank you for the ideas @mishajones

16 Likes

Actually, I like the material that is now in the books

4 Likes

Infinite/10
GL and Good Work!
:+1:

Lookin’ good.

I even redrew it in a different style!
Face
Use it if you want, just make sure to give me credit.
Thanks! :+1:

3 Likes

Ahoy! This is my second time building in low-poly. The first one was a restaurant.
Do you like it? Tell me what do you think about it!

24 Likes

I don’t get it. All of these look so good. Once you make enough you can make a little city.

1 Like

I know this, people now use this for exploiting scripts, lol

:flushed: It’s just time dark science facility :flushed:

Right now I’m making a space game where you can build rockets and more.

7 Likes

And they said maths were boring…

Were your graphics level at max? If so, then it could be possible to visually increase the number of trails with a texture, but not with more trails.

@FrazedGreatness2 What’s the benefit of using FindFirstDescendantOfClass over the default function FindFirstChildWhichIsA with a truthy recursive argument?

Also, in the TeleportTo function it is not necessary to manually check the class name. IsA"BasePart" already returns true for all types of parts (including TrussPart, WedgePart and others not listed in the conditional statement)

If you keep working hard it will surely become a useful plugin!

2 Likes

I know I am just making random ones that do not exist

It is not a plugin just module script

I’m currently working on a beach world for a retro-styled game. image

10 Likes

@Spagetti_07 I took a look at it, obviously my phone isn’t going to have it scaled to the entire screen, pretty sure my phone is 5.65in (thought it was 5.9in) (my phone has a 720x1440 display, could technically bump it up to 1080x2160) and it doesn’t feel too bad with my thumbs. Though I don’t fully know as I don’t have the text mapped to any Artboards yet in Figma.

3 Likes

Started building the underground cellar.

Twitter: @Crazedbrick1

Portfolio: Crazed | Mid Poly Builder

Place Link: Mellow Abode [RAR]

33 Likes