What are you working on currently? (2021)

More Diablo 2 than Trove (I love Diablo games (1 and 2)) but after looking up Trove’s hotbar I can see what you mean. They do look kind of similar.

1 Like

Let me guess: It’s a shack that’s going to be in a forest near a lake. (This is a guess, not an insult)

Nope. I actually saw it as being in a swamp. I didn’t see your question as an insult.

Well, I thought it would be logical to clarify, given the fact that some people interpret things wrong and instead see them as insults.

1 Like

Working on custom controls for a skinned mesh character, and the resulting controls are adorable on their own! :rofl:

8 Likes

This is reminiscent of the popular art style known as surrealism. Great touch.

1 Like

Started work on a living room today. I’ll probably post more details if I get around to finishing it.

13 Likes

Thanks!

12 Likes

I’m sure it’s the blender equivalent (Darren Lile, circa 2015)!

There’s a race between me honing my skills to work within the constraints of Roblox and Roblox improving and accepting the character mesh as-is. The moment this character winks in Roblox, I move on to coding!

The moment that character winks in ROBLOX, I run like heck! It’s creepy! But it’s a work in progress.

1 Like

Lol, we wont talk about the earlier version that was missing eyelids.

1 Like

Got bored today. Ban cutscene. I think you can tell what game ive been too obsessed with recently.

39 Likes

Finished it.

10 Likes

I don’t wanna be the first to say it, but that thing behind the door looked kinda… sus. Jokes aside, this looks awesome!

Whoa! This is really cool! Is it physics based or skinned meshes?

1 Like

thanks! It uses skinned meshes, especially for the deformation during high movement."
also @GamerBoi98730 hope that answers your question as well

1 Like

Yes, it does answer my question.

I wish I could learn how to make a fluid thing like that. I’ve seen others before, but could never recreate them.

1 Like

well this isn’t so much as proper fluid simulation, as it is a rotational PID controller. it has a goal rotation to get to, and will overshoot that angle to get to it.

I can get away with it here because it’s a perfectly round bottle.

1 Like

Yeah, I made a post a while back about a game that has a dynamic water simulation that actually interacts with your character, but no one responded about it. I would love to make a game with realistic interactive water.

1 Like