What are you working on currently? (2021)

I’m working on a new Map!

18 Likes

Continuing work on Galaxy Warriors! My friend and I are making this game together. We really want to showcase that Roblox is much more capable than most think.

41 Likes

Already looks compelling. Made with Knit or AGF? For those who are curious.

This is made with Knit. In fact, this game is the reason Knit exists.

5 Likes

Knit Framework!!

Sneak

13 Likes

Working on a single player experience named “Life” inspired by the game “Everything” (not on roblox) and the game “Spore” (also not on roblox) where you evolve through stages of life, hence the name, starting from a small atom to an advanced civilization and everything in between. Will most likely post a very very early beta of the game sometime soon.

1 Like

Game I’ve been working on with collaboration with @SkoobiDoobiDoo for the last 10 days releasing in a few days.

19 Likes

new barrel particles which i’m particularly proud of

38 Likes

Two new moves: slowfall and ground pound!

also a secret:

44 Likes

Been working on character replication and character controller for my game “Run For money” :stuck_out_tongue:

9 Likes

Working on a Dutch themed military base :slightly_smiling_face:

23 Likes

Working on a simple-horror-game called hidden world

Almost finished with it

7 Likes

Yay I’ve always wanted to see a game like this on Roblox!

I created this zombie-apocalypse themed map.
A church in the middle of the forest. No terrain included.

94 Likes

Decided to create a simple zombie game. I think normal zombies are boring, so I took inspiration from other games and created a zombie that spits toxic goo.

Some things I really like about it:

• Low-poly design, absolutely no lag even when it’s spammed.
  • Uses TweenService on the client. Why? Read the next reason.
  • Low Detail setting disables the particles, material, tween and transparency.
  • The toxic puddle can’t be spawned on invisible blocks/in the air.
  • Super optimized raycasting.
  • The raycast ignores player hats. In short, players with those obnoxiously big hats can’t shield against this mutation.
  • Toxic goo puddles can’t be spawned ontop of eachother. This is to prevent it insta-killing players if they step on 10s of puddles disguised as one.
  • (Disabled in GIF) Debounce so it cannot be spammed.

Walking over the toxic puddle deals damage to your character. I’ll be making more mutations soon! Also the game won’t be R6, I just had it set to that for magnitude torso testing.

22 Likes

106 Likes

1 thing, not every bullet has a tracer it is like 1 in 3 or 1 in 4 :D. I like it very much brother! keep up doing good

2 Likes

Update #2 for the Card Jitsu Snow port to Roblox. Animations have been added. Still no clue about a public release date yet:

45 Likes

I think it’s a good start so far, and also take it to the next level, (Not finished yet)

73 Likes

Yet another masterpiece by @murjarquitecto; R.I.P. my self esteem. :frowning:

In all seriousness, this is amazing! Keep up the great work friend!

5 Likes