What are you working on currently? (2021)

Try using hairs that don’t poke through the hats like these,

https://www.roblox.com/catalog/32278814/Trecky-Hair

1 Like

21 Likes

I liked your builds but I’ve a suggestion for one build.

The trees in this picture are straight which tbh, doesn’t seem to realistic, make their crowns curved.

2 Likes

Yeah I see, but I was aiming for more of a cartoon style build sort of like pbb

1 Like

Gettin’ bumpy and pumpy.

8 Likes

Got the Projection sorted out, now for the controls.

7 Likes

He’s already been shot can’t you see the blood and him holding his chest? Might make it more apparent so you can see it though cus I agree it isn’t that obvious.

That’s why he’s lying on the ground like that cus he doesn’t have the strength to stand so he’s holding the knife waiting for the guy to come round so he can stab him. Also wdym about the teeth???

Working on a new framework for fighting games, it runs on its own 60/second loop meaning I can do some frame data and other neat tricks!

– Basic attack, active frames from 18-30

– the Same attack but slowed down, I can change the speed of the attack, knockback, and everything on the fly, also shows the hitstop feature I made

as for the networking, attacks appear instant for the player, and it sends only the input over to the other player, which then interpolates through all of the attack’s frames on their end (it kinda simulates the frames that were “skipped” due to network lag)

21 Likes

Its time to start building Main Street in Townmasters! Here is the first store made! Please PM me feedback!

2 Likes

Just trying to refine my GFXs.
Here’s some of them I have made-

ae5634be7af2325dd9e2115e61aa1ded3ceae356_2_517x291

Also trying to get into Animating, but that’ll take time.

5 Likes

I have been working on Clothing for my group R4R3.
Some of my clothing
Pink Air Force w Belt
Grey Jeans
Black and White

2 Likes

Continuing on my GFX with my new rigs, getting really comfortable with them now. Lighting is still temporary though

6 Likes

I am currently working on a showcase games. Here is screenshots of one of my showcase games.

10 Likes

Filled in the triangles and got the camera working.
It runs sort of smooth with a resolution of 256 x 256, tho in the video the resolution was 512 x 512 and that’s why it’s so slow.

Also in the description of the video, I talk a little bit about how it renders in Studio and then shows it in VScode.

10 Likes

Finished my GFX, know any good backrounds that would fit in with it or should I keep it?

5 Likes

Its neat, make the ground 3d, make it so that it doesn’t look liike the ground just ENDS, make there be a blood spill, remove the floating bullet, have smoother and softer lighting, have the shot person CLUTCHING his chest, with the knife on the floor, and you’ll be good to go!

also i was talking about the unfinished gfx earlier.

This is the finished GFX for now cus I really want to move on to other projects, might implement some of your suggestions later if I have time though!

1 Like

Refining my animations with a new color palette! The game was going under a re-work to use a certain framework, so I decided to re-work the art a bit.

13 Likes

Not working on much rn due to school, expect me to do more when school ends near the end of June.

I just made this random lighting and terrain for fun in my free time, it took me around 10 - 20 mins.

21 Likes

Today’s progress in showcase:
not again me just making assets for the showcase, most of which from scratch

7 Likes