What are you working on currently? (2021)

i made this in studio, only using parts and some mesh

5 Likes

Revolving door

8 Likes

Update #3

Added more towers and better look overall

8 Likes

Im working on doing GFX commissions :shushing_face: :see_no_evil:
and building a modern house
no screenshots luv x

Making a tower defense game

10 Likes

Project: Shopios [Future lighting] - Help and Feedback / Cool Creations - DevForum | Roblox

One of my first stylized assets!

20 Likes

Pay phone model I made last night, really am not happy with the outcome, but at least its done.
Not looking for feedback.
(Made with 3DS max)

12 Likes

That’s awesome! Very clever use of trails
Any plans to open source it?:star_struck:

2 Likes

Those images could be a GFX! I think.

2 Likes

I’m overcoming my fears of modelling proper guns and I’m trying again! This is my second attempt at an AR-platform weapon. This is, more specifically, an M16A1. I unfortunately had to rush the front post and carry-handle sights, but everything else is pretty good to me. I’m starting work on the gun’s right side soon!

14 Likes

I have no clue what that is

But it’s awesome

CHICON!: THE ANIME

Influenced by Noah Gibson.
Invented with Friends.
(There are some free models in this also.)

6 Likes

Low Poly M16 rifle. Details arent also the most accurate since im not a gun expert, either way its meant to be low poly so…
5fd087fba0b63b2c8c286e5d13a9a523
51c2b38b8a36a5dc6e42625dfeeadcae

9 Likes

I made uh… something?

the fans on my pc are spinning super fast and are pretty loud im actually worried

the wireframe rendering of this absolute monstrosity:

8 Likes

you’re hurting my eyes :cry: :sob:

I’m hurting my computer. I wouldn’t be surprised if it caught fire.

2 Likes

If you told me when I first started playing around with Roblox studio in 2009 that I would one day be able to work with assets like this I wouldn’t have believed you.

I feel honored to a part of this community and I want to thank the Roblox staff who have worked day in and day out to provide a platform that has fostered a passion for programming and video game design for me and many others alike. Godspeed to all of my fellow developers, can’t wait to see what this year brings to the Roblox platform.

48 Likes

omg how did u make this? did u use Blender? You are so talented tbh like just WWHHOOAA!!! :scream::scream:

3 Likes