What are you working on currently? (2021)

Thank you! Yes I started with a base mesh from TurboSquid and I added some finer details and retopologized the mesh to improve the performance in-game.

1 Like

that’s amazing. never give up on making cool things. things I have seen in your model are so interesting to look at honestly but yes well done!!! ^^

1 Like

I plan to open source most of my grahpical effects, including this one after the release of my up-coming horror game which will include all these effects

2 Likes

(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 1 hour unless flagged)

2 Likes

Here’s an UPDATE, I post my other updates on my profile!

I hope you like my work!

19 Likes

I’ve started working on an(other) open world GTA-Like game called Kaoc totally not chaos but written in the worst way possible 4 days ago. It’s more of a side project (though i’ve put Madness District and Summer Valley on hold) and is more of an experimental game with the goal of just testing stuff and having kaotiq fun, but I’ve still done quite alot of progress on it. The game is actually quite playable, surprisingly.

I myself am not sure where the game is set, but alot of the inspiration comes from Rio De Janeiro.

since this is an experimental side game project rather than a big one, i decided to use many of Roblox’s assets for most of the buildings. i still put some effort into making it fit the style though and made all ad billboards, vegetation etc.

11 Likes

guys i finished my rifle, made in studio and it is no longer a prototype

8 Likes

and i also make an UZI like gun, even tho i don’t wanna copy it or take inspiration, it is called NSASG1

6 Likes

i upload it to toolbox in studio, ok that gun have no script. so ya all can use it and script it whatever you want

Update #4
I still dont know what this is but something is forming just dont know what it is yet lol

6 Likes

I don’t know I just started building something I HAVE NO clue myself what it is LOL

please gimme feedback thankssss

Currently trying to understand how to make a custom chat!

(yes player messages are filtered)

21 Likes

Will you open-source this?

It looks amazing!

Yes this will probably be open-sourced later, but there is still a lot more to do!

1 Like

Really! It looks done aha

Been working on some new UI effects:
1d697e3f708a4dab7417cfbbdab275b2
The hunter’s Lumina-Energy bar (like hamon energy)

Transition crossovers!

15 Likes

@ChromeUsage and I are creating a retro style parkour game! Here’s a trailer I made for it (It’s my first try so ofc it’s bad)

11 Likes

Went back to my procedural floating island generator. Got a lot of free time on my hands now and I wanna make a game with this but still not sure what :thinking:

20 Likes

car

15 Likes