What are you working on currently? (2021)

;-; get this image out of my head…

1 Like

I am still thinking how can I make a working tween I am thing from 2020 , yeah , I have one year :rofl:

1 Like
1 Like

I am waiting for it , how much will it be ?

1 Like

I don’t have the ability to sell plugins. As far as I know only a handful of people are allowed to sell plugins for Robux. It would be around 100-200R$ if I could sell it, though

3 Likes

It’s a very good and usefull plugin , I think it’s worth the money!

2 Likes

this is impressive how much work went into making this cursed

1 Like

Ancient Greece buildings.

22 Likes

I’ve created a monster :slight_smile:

15 Likes

Phalanx CIWS

Glock 19

Smith and wesson 5906

29 Likes

Just added a quick update to The Musician post:

10 Likes

I made a CHP Patch :slight_smile:

18 Likes

dfac49a92667893e107f17713197dd34

Lamp.

11 Likes

Entrance Gate of my Roleplaying Game :new_moon:

12 Likes

New day, new GFX! Just started 5 mins ago

7 Likes

Just finished up the basic foundation of my 3D GUI graphics engine that can render any .OBJ model in real time! (please take note that this doesn’t use any parts or viewport frames. All objects are rendered and drawn with image labels)

Also thank you @CoderHusk for giving inspiration me to bring back this old project back. I have learnt way too much things while making this.

39 Likes

I’m noticing a bit of stuttering. I had that same problem. Now in my case I didn’t and still don’t have any “proper” translation matrices but I did have the basic cosine/sine stuff which made it like orbit around origin in model space. You need to cache the variable, os.clock() at the start of the frame, not when you are in your face render loop

5 Likes

Currently working on a cool cave for an “floor is lava” esc game. Map turned out really nice though!

24 Likes

Custom knockouts for my game. Still needs some work though.
Knockout1

31 Likes

14 Likes