What are you working on currently? (2021)

where can i find this store

jokes aside awesome

1 Like

grass :expressionless: (sorry for the low res but my laptop was literally about to morph into a jet and fly to Antarctica lol)

23 Likes

I think you know (and I know) that you need to skinned mesh this. Don’t ever take it out of R6, but he needs to flex those pecs.

3 Likes

Did you used Blender for this builds? ?

2 Likes

Now I can touch grass without being near sunlight!

4 Likes

https://www.roblox.com/games/7182650626/Spectral-Grotto-RAR

5 Likes

Started creating sprites for my game.

spritesheet
spr_player_explosion

I’m also trying to figure out the best way to handle moving sprites with the arrow keys.

10 Likes

That was what I was thinking about! I think it would be really good for a fruit ninja-type game

3 Likes

I’ve been working on three new games and one old one.

VR | Sword Fighting Simulator

Robloxian Life

Quack-down

and…

Project Anti-gravity

The two new ones are team projects though, so it’s not just me.

2 Likes

Made this epic typewriter, much better than a computer lol

17 Likes

Catchy tunes…soothing violin…upbeat drums…I love it man!! :)) Keep up the great work!!!

2 Likes

I have been making some UI for my upcoming Murder Mystery Game! What do you think?

11 Likes

19 Likes

I’ve been working on Kaoç for the past few months and the game has progressed quite far, to the point of even adding parts of the map that I only intended to add in future updates. Here’s two thirds of the map, taken before I added a new island featuring a second major city along with outskirts, meaning that the game is now set in an entire state instead of just a single city.

The new city of Dragão is made mostly out of fully original assets and has bigger and more vertical roads, along with many new landmarks. New types of plants have also been added, bringing new life to the game.

also dragao features lots of murals and graffiti which are references to songs and pop culture, try spotting them!

As for the outskirts, you’ll find villages, mansions and other landmarks.

not the scarface mansion lol

And as for the city of Kaoç, it’s practically entirely complete!

Players will be able to navigate the map normally using a variety of vehicles, but they will also be able to use parkour mechanics such as pipe climbing, vaulting and other moves. It’ll be important to know your surroundings before getting into trouble.

The map also has places like slums and private luxury homes, inspired by real life Brazil landmarks.

Additionally, I’m writing a full fledged story for the game which will allow players to participate in an engaging campaign with interesting characters, accompanied with an original soundtrack.

The plan for the future of the map is to have multiple sets of cities across multiple different countries to give a massive sense of scale and alot of variety in future content updates.

I’ll also be working with other people, like @anon53193547 to make the game feel immersive and be filled with lots of content for players to enjoy! Stay tuned for future updates. You can join the Discord server here.

30 Likes

49 Likes

TREE

16 Likes

13 Likes

Working on a new interface!

34 Likes

Working on a game called Contagion! We’ve been hard at work for it for a little over a year now, and you can read more on it here:

3 Likes

Almost done with my custom proximity prompt style!

custom proximity prompts 7

Just need to do some testing and then I’ll post it to #resources:community-resources!

Edit:
Here is a link to the #resources:community-resources topic:

17 Likes