What are you working on currently? (2021)

Brooo! That’s soo good! You should start commissions, you’ll make bank!

2 Likes

So I am working on a plates of fate game, this game took hours to make and it’s still being worked on.
Note: Leaderstats don’t save yet

Game: Your Average Plate Game - Roblox?

3 Likes

I love the Aztec architecture and design. The grey concrete really compliments the green grasses. The only thing is that as the title implies, its supposed to be a lost city. So maybe add a little grunge to the concrete, you had the right idea with the vines hanging down from the roof of that one building.

I’m still trying to improve my skills, revamping a game of mine that I posted in this topic in 2020, it’s not even like 5% complete, but as time goes by I’ll post more images, hopefully you guys like it!

9 Likes

Late-night refinements to my work-in-progress song. Going pretty smoothly so far!

Dreams:

3 Likes

Updated

36 Likes

Very unfinished but it’s getting there

20 Likes

wait what can i ask how u did those outlines, thats huge

Starting on another GFX today(An icon this time), would love to hear any ideas you have for it as well as feedback on the posing! (first time posing with a gun in 3 months lol)

6 Likes

I didn’t make it, reply to OP and ask

first time trying to make a custom character from blender and I found it to be hilarious. :crazy_face:

26 Likes

these bars covering the fireplace don’t look that great but everything else is cool

6 Likes

Dude, that has already been corrected currently

I don’t agree. They look grate!

Roblox needs a better fire animation.

This is going to be a very unique simulator game! I have high hopes for this project!

46 Likes

Looks really cool, reminds me of that one map you have to climb from super smash.

2 Likes

Just finished the jail for my prison game, already got most scripts done too, all thats left is the giant map that could take weeks to build…

and this is the rest of the map, and the buildings in background was just for testing scripts… Cant wait till I release…

13 Likes

I love this, I wish I could be there!! You should add a rug, or a fluffy big pillow + like hot chocolate and a but more warm aesthetic atmosphere/lighting to the lamp/inside to combat the outside’s “soggyness”

2 Likes

was looking a little bland so… I added a bridge

6 Likes

made a neat little waypoints system, planning to use this with my map project (hence why the distance is in km)

looking for UI design tips pls

7 Likes