What are you working on currently? (2021)

I finnally finished a gfx

17 Likes

I made a replica of Roblox’s amazingly advanced and completely impenetrable security system in just 500 parts using Roblox Studio.

24 Likes

UPDATED :eyes:

Real aircraft

My aircraft

24 Likes

Just kidding, probably top of the line but apparently not enough!

I have been working on a Dragon Ball Z game with friends and a group of developers. I have also been trying to improve my designs and GFX overall.

Just released a public Alpha of RoPlay!

Players can play more than 800 of the best games and experiences on Roblox, earn rewards, customize their character, play minigames, play with toys / gear items, and grab virtual food with friends.

If anyone would like to check it out, I would love to hear your feedback!

https://www.roblox.com/games/7000111259/RoPlay-Alpha

3 Likes

Made this today!

Portfolio: [OPEN] ReapBeans | Logo Designer

7 Likes

I’m still working on this! Although I took a bit of a hiatus for a while I’ve been working on it recently and have now finished all 9 of the starting survivor’s abilities along with fully completing the abilities/attacks of the first killer! (Still lot of placeholders though.)

(The max players is actually 9! 8 Survivors vs 1 killer, but if there are 4 or less survivors the UI moves down to take up less screen space.)

(The detect feature is inspired by Survive the Night!)

(Ignore the character lore here, I’ve rewritten every character’s lore but I just haven’t ported it into studio yet.)

8 Likes

My Piggy game is extremely close to being finished, here is a screenshot of the first map.

And no, the entire map is not a hotel. Just this area.

14 Likes

I’m working on a AI that talks like your friend. (Actually finished but not yet)

It can translate, make jokes or tell you a story.

Here video example:

14 Likes

This is actually the coolest thing I’ve seen this entire month.

The SURVIVORS UI is really good.

2 Likes

Working on a brand new game! Can you guess what type of game it is?
:eyes:

13 Likes

Maybe a prison game???

1 Like

Feels like an adventure. Absolutely love the terrain and how up and down it is.

Are you planning on releasing this as a game at some point? I love all things trains, lol. It looks amazing so far!

Im working on a half-life type of game. I don’t know the story yet but one day it will be in my mind! :grinning:

Some pictures of it:

Images

The GuiGradient kinda looks bad, and Gui looks bad so yea!
Also thanks for feedback!

Video:

Im looking for feedback! Reply what should i add or remove!

6 Likes

I’m working on an MMORPG

3 Likes

Just started on a GFX. What do you think of the camera angle and such?(sorry for low quality)

8 Likes

Im start working on my Destroy Engine, for idk, i just want do it, maybe it be usefull for anyone :confused:

1 Like

I’ve just COMPLETELY revamped the textures on an old model.

Old

Old:

New

New:

What do you guys think?

6 Likes