What are you working on currently? (2021)

I made a gravity gun lol.

Available for free here:
https://www.roblox.com/library/7479956159/Gravity-Gun

47 Likes

Tell me when this is released! It looks awesome so far.

Bedroom showcase I’m currently working on

47 Likes

Started work on a soda can, currently spent 2 hours on it. (1.9k tris)

I’m planning to give it a texture soon.

14 Likes

hibachercontrols
yesafssf
image_2021-09-15_221653

Hibachi restaurant I started working on not too long ago because I got bored. It’s coming along well. I am a newer builder, so I am really proud of this so far.
If you are curious what the strange floating blocks with unions are, they are actually hoods, common in restaurant hibachi grills. I plan for them to be towards the ceiling, once I make that. Any and all feedback is appreciated. :slight_smile:

14 Likes

Hello there!
I recently modeled a commercial aircraft based on A320neo using Blender, and (re)textured it. And it is fully rigged now (working flaps, spoilers, gear, etc.)!

These are a couple demos of the evacuation slides (sorry for the low res :pensive:). I had already made a slide prototype earlier this year, but the new system is roughly 3 zillion times more efficient!

All of my previous models are drivable. Why should this one be an exception? :grin:

Here’s some simple UI for flight attendants:

23 Likes

I’m working on my logo making skills here some examples!

10 Likes

Havent posted in a while since I was trying out blender. But here is a update from the map Oni Alpha Site of halo 3 odst that I am remaking in roblox. (working on it since 2018)

I started working on the elevator shaft first with parts but because of my experience I gained with blender I figured that it would be better to make this in blender.

22 Likes

I’ve been working on studio for a while, just wasn’t really showing the progress of what was I doing so far.
But something’s better than nothing, at least.
Anyways :V
made in 1 hour

20 Likes

Worked on a rainy forest. Rainy Forest // Water Well

2 Likes

Working on my first game.
Darkworld Hunters Youtube
roblox - Darkworld hunters

1 Like

Rewrote my volumetric lens flare system. Here it is.

It looks much better than before.

10 Likes

Baseplate - Roblox Studio 9_16_2021 3_15_25 PM (2)
Baseplate - Roblox Studio 9_16_2021 3_15_41 PM (2)
Baseplate - Roblox Studio 9_16_2021 3_15_53 PM (2)
Multi-Rifle

8 Likes

Preview image:

18 Likes

The legs would have vertical grain. Inset them a little more too, to benefit from natural shading. Looks great!

4 Likes

first screenshot (one of the last posts from WAYWOC 2020)

current progress:

i’m over halfway done now, and it’s finally getting to the point where i can do massive portions of each part of the map in a single day without exhausting myself. perhaps i could finish this in the next month, after nearly 10 months of work off and on

i’m really excited because after i finish the terrain i can finally do fun worldbuilding-type things with this that isn’t just copying a reference and plotting stuff on a grid

5 Likes

I am doing art because I am a bored artist with random inspiration from things that should no be inspiring
Image:

10 Likes

delicious clothes :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

8 Likes

You should increase contrast and shadows

I added some saturation, increased contrast, and played around with curves, see the difference it makes?

4 Likes

23 Likes