What are you working on currently? (2021)

I have no words for this. I hope my potatoe computer can handle this graphic level lol

1 Like

update: still working on the school right now. here’s some of my progress:

might make another reply if i’m finished making the school

4 Likes

The day you stop making gmod stuff will be the day pigs fly.

1 Like

Update got 80% of the next building done.

Current Part Count: 8,565

26 Likes

i finished the main borders (which aren’t that interesting so i won’t show them)

but i also finished my first city today, getting the layout right required a lot of fiddling around with google earth but i found a relatively easy method.

the aerial view looks cool imo, but it isn’t that impressive from the ground due to the level of detail. however, i have high hopes for cities to come that have taller buildings

edit: alternate view that i thought looked nice

6 Likes

It’s not gmod stuff though, it’s half-life 2 lol.

4 Likes

Bogos Binted :alien:?

In all seriousness, this is the second sculpt iv’e ever made in my entire life. Any feedback?

12 Likes

Iv’e decided to make a realistic looking alien after my cartoony one. Any feedback on it?

16 Likes

Modelled a supercar in SolidWorks for Roblox. Textured in Substance Painter. About 15k tris.

55 Likes

8 Likes

Made a decent-looking compass for a friend’s game! I modeled it in Blender and textured most of it in Substance Painter.

Here’s how the model looks in Substance Painter (without the compass arrow because I didn’t texture that in Substance):

Here’s how it looks in Blender:

Finally, here’s how it looks in Studio:

22 Likes

It’s been a while since I posted my creation… Made a gaming room scene.

23 Likes

Thanks makes sense, I just struggle with implementing stuff like that into roblox because every tutorial is python.

198702a4e36931a271b7ed8e506476e9

among us archimedes

19 Likes

too damn long

The modelling process for SW is much longer and arduous for surface modelling and then there’s the extra pain of spending an eternity cleaning up the mesh topology by hand (the original exported mesh from SW was 44k tris). Then there’s the extra torture of UV-unwrapping.

1 Like

that’s nice. ironically, this honestly doesn’t even look like it was made from roblox. how long did it take you to make this?

Thanks! this took about 8 hours, i’m currently trying to reduce the triangle count on the model for exporting into studio!

1 Like

Successfully imported into studio! , im just gonna fix the color and the texture.

14 Likes

God man, be extra proud of your work.

Intentamos recrear el anime de Sao dentro de roblox como un juego, por ahora solo hemos avanzado en construcción y algo con la parte de la programación.

27 Likes