What are you working on currently? (2021)

I love your use of the roblox nature pack, here is the link for anybody curious:
Roblox forest pack

1 Like

finished the aforementioned soap bottle. i kinda gave up on the texturing for the gold part but i had already spent like 4 hours texturing it at that point so i was tired lol

either way i like how it turned out and i’m looking forward to actually using it as a prop in a build someday

9 Likes

https://dreahzy.studio/animationloader.html

Made something that could help scripting animations for UI (useful for beginner scripters)

From this…
To this:

V1 is coming along.

16 Likes

Im currently working on a low poly arcade machine (If you have any tips please tell me). I am going to add a screen and a place where you can insert a coin. Still working on it.

12 Likes

it looks pretty good for a second build, nice!

1 Like

Is that blender or roblox or something else

Making my own one piece game first island.I need animators and scripters

7 Likes

it’s blender
imagine if roblox actually had fluid sims tho

1 Like

I think roblox staff had been already been working on it because I have seen videos about it from boatbomber

My office/workshop <3

14 Likes

wait what? really? could you link me the video?

At dooms gate starts playing

1 Like

Oh my god your models are insane! The amount of effort in the design looks like it really paid off! I love the mysterious chills it gives me, very intruiging :smiley:

1 Like

My game has been out for a while, but I’ve been releasing content and fixes to try and stabilize it.
Today I’ve been pouring lots of robux into ads.
This is my game:

I’d love some feedback, and it’d be great if my game could get more players. Not sure why ads aren’t working that well, even though one of them hit a 5.2% CTR rate:

5% CTR

Game has a 92% approval rating. I keep asking players what they like and don’t like, any suggestions for content/improvements. So far nobody has really given me anything solid. Every person I have asked so far has said that they enjoy the game.

Here’s a clip showcasing a portion of what the game is capable of:

14 Likes

uhhh… game stuff

11 Likes

City game progress: Currently building an apartment!

7 Likes

I found a really weird way using Seats to fix the Roblox lighting bug where the lit area lags behind/isn’t where its supposed to be.

I put it all into a module and a GUI testing button, try it out here

https://www.roblox.com/games/7818045586/LightingFix-Demo

2 Likes

I’m bored of scripting because nobody is helping me, might as well try building…
ShelfV1

6 Likes

Im working on a difficulty chart obby

So far all I made was a custom halloween skybox.
Let me know what you think?

5 Likes