What are you working on currently? (2021)

I made a really basic angel. (just for some fun) Practicing 3D modelling as usual
angelmodel1
its super basic. I like making basic stuff.

7 Likes

I made this really basic game called zapping simulator.
here’s the link

:slightly_smiling_face:sorry its a bit blurry.
New updates every week.
be sure to check it out!

3 Likes

I am so proud of it… 8-10 Hours of work are nearly done! (And yes, i know that there is no door. I will add it later) :slightly_smiling_face: (This is my second build btw!)

22 Likes

hi
back w very good progress on my side project

• finished dair, which means all unarmed aerials and regular light attacks done (nlight, slight, dlight, nair, sair, dair) [ heavy attacks next ]

• made nair look way better, connecting a hit now moves your player in the direction of each kick

• made dummy physics very smooth

• landing a hit now moves the player in the right position and keeps them there very smoothly now (was jarred before)

• BOUNCE PHYSICS ADDED TO KNOCKBACK

• going to enable people to do some NASTY combos
  • hitting someone while they’re ragdolled now works correctly, it unragdolls them and brings them back to regular stun (again for combos)

made everything in general look cleaner, prolly forgot to list some stuff i did here but whatever

video (excuse me being trash and missing everything @ the end):

also rn knockback values are just demo values to see how it goes w everything else theyre not adjusted at all yet

21 Likes

When this game will release and I would like to join your team for building.

Heyy those look pretty good!!!

1 Like

It looks so cool! And it is soooo smooth.

Spent yesterday and today getting this far on my Beyer Peacock K1 locomotive

28 Likes

*sigh* time to start wavedashing :weary: :weary:

But seriously, the wallbounce looks sick. Can you tech off of walls?

2 Likes

This squid game lobby I made, with huge help from Jegan.

8 Likes

experimenting with fluid simulations !

12 Likes

improved the water sim

4 Likes

improved the water sim

16 Likes

I’m working on a RP game called “Sapphire bar”

teching would be a cool mechanic to add but I think it’d make it too easy to get out of combos in what im trying to make, remember this game isnt going to be a carbon copy of anything

the game is going to be more like brawl than smash - higher combo potential, but way more reliant on precise dodging (in this game also blocking) down to the frame

(not too similar to either though, will mix mechanics of both games and have my own additions)

ex. like smash, blocking would be on the ground and dodging would be blocking in the air, but like brawl get less iframes during dodging and youd have to be much more precise

im going to think of some more cool mechanics to add as well which arent in either games, like perfect blocking (which is like a reverse parry)

theres def going to be new stuff to learn/master and i want the skill ceiling to be really high like both ssb and brawl so stay tuned for that

2 Likes

A modern house :coffee:

Here is my twitter if you are interested

17 Likes

trying to get back into building by doing some basic prop modelling in blender to use in larger builds. right now i’m making a soap dispenser i found on target’s american store chain for those who don’t know website

5 Likes

Overhauled an in-game heads-up display prototype from earlier this year.

6 Likes

:sparkling_heart:

work in progress but it’s really fun to work on

8 Likes

Working on a compiler for Lua.lua!
Find repo here: https://github.com/HawDevelopment/Lua.lua

4 Likes