What are you working on currently? (2021)

Oof.

Been a month since I posted about doing something in roblox over here.

i’ve been working on this(note: this isn’t final yet and still has a long way to go)

11 Likes

I am currently working on a Sci-Fi game called innovation inc. manufacturing facility.

building a house. everything is temporary except for the baseboards and the carpet for now

3 Likes

Oh, all of the pics (including the destroyed airship one) were taken in Studio during runtime.

There is an option that lets you import .fbx meshes to Roblox separately. To avoid uploading identical meshes, I just exported from Blender only the unique meshes, and then assemblied the airship in Studio. (Pretty fast and straghtforward to do, especially after the Pivot Points update).

I hope you succeed in your project and that you make stunning models!

A channel called Telanthric has a friend called inhe with a similar avatar

2 Likes

I made a tree. :evergreen_tree:

I would love some feedback!

12 Likes

Trees - the must underrated thing to build

1 Like

Updating map

38 Likes

i literally LOVE THE AMBIENT!! this is amazing, keep it up, but we need custom character mesh. the robloxian guys don’t fit in

continuing to work on UI

+viewports to display when a character is offscreen (properly moves with the character offscreen and is clamped as well)
+smooth movement on the viewports (lerping in, and to the sides/up)
+player damage cards now go semi transparent when an offscreen viewport is overlapping it (for better visibility but not to completely make it so that u can’t see it)

23 Likes

Working on a melee combat game similar to For Honor.

19 Likes

Oh wow that’s really really cool

24 Likes

Is that MIG 21? Nice work. Try to make new jets.

1 Like

It doesn’t look too great as of right now, but recently I’ve been working on a little oil plant for my experience.

5 Likes

Knuckleball shot free kick :soccer: :arrow_right_hook: :arrow_heading_down: :arrow_heading_up: :arrow_lower_left: :arrow_lower_right: :arrow_right:

Curveball :arrow_right: :arrow_heading_up:

10 Likes

:sunglasses:

12 Likes

Small sign for my cafe comm

1 Like

stronger Versions for fun

8 Likes