What are you working on currently? (2021)

Very nice! Did you use any meshes?

:sparkles:

62 Likes

Woah this looks amazing and I must say the Ferris wheel is awesome, It’s almost hypnotising :star_struck:

1 Like

transformation picker

12 Likes

A small change in game lighting settings

56 Likes

Made a 3D-ish circular minimap. Zooms out and looks forwards when the player is moving at high velocity (a.k.a driving a car)

38 Likes

Did some landscaping for a roof top garden. :sunflower: :wilted_flower:

Photos

14 Likes

I have a obby that has 383 visits, I try to add as many features/updates as I can, check it out if you can: [UPDATE] PWPDCO - Roblox

1 Like

I have made the sacred button pushing game.
https://www.roblox.com/games/6304637218/Button-Pushing-Ceremony
Legend has it that something happens when the holy button is pushed.

note: it can take up to 84 minutes for the holy ceremony to be completed.

I have set the game to private because making people wait for the button to be pushed with the addition of premium payouts might be seen as scamming.

1 Like

Finished the game modes for Combat System and added an amazing thumbnail :smiley:

3 Likes

Oh also I made this really cool thumbnail for it :smiley:

1 Like

@2nit3_Alt
It looks really good!
You should more the antenna down a bit. :smiley:

@DybalaplaysYT
Wow! It looks really good!
On the Super Saiyan God, you should add dirt effects around the player. To make it look more powerful! :smile:

@Crazedbrick1
You should smooth down the tips of the blades. It looks sharp. :shock:
And you should add some dust at the top for realism. :wink:

1 Like

TeaCam … it wasnt that thrilling blocking my screen by waiting an hour. But nice to meet you there. Maybe you refine the concept. What about some tasks or things to to to shorten the time? you could give time bonus by solving problems, tests, quiz, little obby… something like that.

1 Like

If you mean, did I use blender or other 3d software, then yes, I did use blender for a couple of models

2 Likes

nicer particles

good selection box yes

38 Likes

My redesigned Gem Torches and Barrel tank for flood escape 2! :sparkles::gem: Ignore the white gem torch which it’s a template model.

15 Likes

edited some NoCol guns for a group

12 Likes

1920 map
its hopefully going to be good!

1 Like

Where is it set? Just wondering

its set in england birmingham
:smiley: