What are you working on currently? (2021)

Happy 2022! I’ve been working on promoting my games via Social Media. I’ve been meeting with several developers, and am looking forward to the new year :slight_smile:

2 Likes

neon ui in fusion
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/670372148333772840/926597222903218216/C4yBTAB8Mv.mp4
mouse moves the ui (all 3d!)

really happy with how this is turning out!
next i’ll make making zombies and whatnot, in the same style as r2d(2)

11 Likes

Well, I cant wait until the 2022 post is out!!! But I’ve been working on this:

first low poly map.

3 Likes

the ui looks amazing at night

6 Likes

Happy new year everyone. As there is no 2022 topic yet I will post it here.

I’m working on releasing Bolt very soon. Bolt is a library for making programming on Roblox easier and faster using simple variables and functions. I will first release it as a beta and hope to add many more features to it. It’s also going to be open source on GitHub.

I think for release the module is complete but I already have ideas for what I want to add very shortly. So at the moment I’m working on a website, tutorials and documentation.

10 Likes

Happy New Year Devs!

Me and Kinkajou678 have been working on a game for a bit of time and we are planning on releasing it soon

Lobby:

Easy Parkour:

Medium Parkour:

Hard parkour:

Old:

New:

Which Hard parkor looks better to you?

• 1st image

• 2nd image

0 voters

Menu Backgrounds:

Coin:

Robux:

Sky Islands level:

The game will be released hopefully in a few months…

Would you play it?

• Yes

• No

0 voters

7 Likes

a cool game thumbnail

8 Likes

:eyes:

32 Likes

someone has been playing forza horizon

11 Likes

Alright, I’m not the best builder out there, but take a look below at my lighting and furniture shop!

Any feedback would be greatly appreciated. :heart:

Furniture shop name has been modified. It is also a copy of a real life store near my home. Build is still in-development.

Also, there should be a new 2022 topic for this. :slight_smile:

9 Likes

Very interesting. I know people who are advanced coders and scripters, but they haven’t done anything like this. This seems like a very interesting creation. The webpage itself is overall organized and fits in very well (also, nice name!). Do let me know when it’s released, I would love to try it!

3 Likes

im trying to figure out datatstore at the moment

i did it yay

3 Likes

They have a blood toggle so its probably ok.

3 Likes

Commission #6 : Finished!

Just finished my first commission in a long while!! I made a low-poly juice bar. Hope you guys enjoy what you see!

12 Likes

Give some poss to character in profile

1 Like

in the future i’ll be a a viewport, but not live (as in, running gets reflected for example) unfortunately. bones don’t render in viewport frames (and im using a skinned rig).

just prototyping stuff atm

1 Like

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/670372148333772840/926961078494199838/4w7bu5kDbW.mp4

xp bar!

11 Likes

your wish is my command

6 Likes

r a v i n e

12 Likes

Are you making the Minecraft Map by hand? If so, it’s a really good way of making a pixel map. But, you should probably code or get a coder to randomly generate trees, blocks, caves, etc.

It’d be a lot of work, geometry and skill, but it’d be benefitial to your game if you don’t have enough time to work on it, or if you want to turn it into a full game.

Good luck on your animation!

1 Like