What are you working on currently? (2021)

Unfortunately, yes.

I don’t really want to pay someone to do this since this is all for a high school film project and this map will probably only be used for a couple more animations at most (besides, we already paid for a VA).

Also thanks!

2 Likes

Added a bit of variation

9 Likes

Weighing the pros and cons of merging all of the places in my game into one big one to avoid TeleportService issues.

Since the game is singleplayer and entirely GUI-based, it might work, but I’m not sure if it’s actually a good idea in practice.

1 Like

Working on an island house!:sunglasses:

24 Likes

Real theremin

8 Likes

Until the 2022 thread comes out…

• Tis the season of repairs. Repaired skinned meshes, then repaired animations, then repaired the custom avatar. Time to finalize everything for launch this year!
  • Learned accessories, finally! Was trying to learn layered clothing, but that seems to still be buggy. Will settle for this.
  • Armor is in the game. Technically, armor has always been in game, but so bad that I never admitted to it. I can make this system work.

2021 in review!
Version 1 armor (part of body), version 1 avatar. (so bad, I never loaded it into Roblox)

Version 2 armor (separated from body, 2 pieces), version 2-3 avatar. (my working avatar for months)

Final version armor (accessories, 5 pieces), final version avatar.

13 Likes

25 Likes

Disintegrate

40 Likes

Runko Bop

40 Likes

Thank you all for another great year of development! Here’s to the new year.

97 Likes