What are you working on currently? (2021)

I’m working on the second version of my news studio for my YouTube channel.

Check it out here: Robloxia News Room [FREE VIP SERVERS]

22 Likes

Currently, I’m working on getting better at Lua programming, touching up my meshing skills, and becoming a newcomer to building.

10 Likes

Wow! I love the concept of this game; it’s very unique!

5 Likes

Wish this functionality was built into Studio. It’d make building more complex shapes so easy! I don’t have the right mathematical knowledge to develop this any further into an actual plugin, so it probably won’t be making an appearance any time soon. Feel free to take the idea.

Btw, there’s no mouse offset when actually using it. Game Bar seems to have moved my mouse in the video.

Edit: I published it under this plugin. Expect bugs if you decide to use it. Feel free to take over development, but it works for what I need:

https://www.roblox.com/library/6147847771/Draw-Walls

95 Likes

I’m working on my airport project! We are very excited to finish this project!

8 Likes

From my impressions of playing Starscape, we definitely stand a chance.
Considering you can’t actually land on any of the planets in Starscape, Whisperbit is easily bigger by mass.

Starscape seems like a fancy 3D version of the classic 2D game Asteroids.
Talk to me when Starscape has large scale planets like No Man’s Sky :smirk:

9 Likes

A game for fun.

And ye I abandoned it many months ago.

47 Likes

looks good but a bit funny about that screenshot :laughing:

10 Likes

HOLY this is epic, The gameplay, the music, and the customization. THIS IS TRAILER IS JAM PACKED WITH STUFF I’D NEVER SEE ON ROBLOX! All notes aside the music slaps.

10 Likes

there is absolutely NO way this is roblox…
this is amazing bro keep it up i cant wait for the release, i guarantee it will get popular

7 Likes

Models for Murder Mystery 2

179 Likes

Currently working on a shopping outlet. (ツ)

23 Likes

Trying to get my GFX to a skill level where it would be on mainstream game icon/thumbnails check out my latest one here!

59 Likes

I am consistently working on improving my programming and 3D modeling skills, I might even become a all in one developer. A few examples of furniture are all down below.

This is only a few, I am currently learning and utilizing graphics designs, UI, building, etc. Can’t wait to become a all-in-one dev!

114 Likes

Did you make this game all by yourself??

3 Likes

Kinda.

I have a team and we’ve all been good friends for years now and we decided to start this in April. Everyone else on the team just does building (and some graphic designing/media including me). I do 100% everything else (coding, animations, UI, etc). I also know how to build too, I did like 50% of the building.

4 Likes

Kind of a repost.
But basically this.

1 Like

I’m currently working on a runway for my clothing group! I am also learning basic scripting, I scripted a gui to show your rank in my group over your head in the game. I’m looking forward to a year full of growth in all of my developing specialties!!

16 Likes

If you’re talking about the white smoke, then yes, it is.

6 Likes

*final edit: don’t look at this, go look at the final version here

Happy New Year!

Hope this one goes better than the last one

I’ve bought a gun modelling course by Simon Fuchs, using 3ds Max and ZBrush to make a C96 Mauser. (I don’t use 3ds Max as the student licence is unavailable to me, but using Blender instead is actually better than I thought)
I’ll be posting updates on the high-poly and texturing in the near future!

26 Likes