What are you working on currently? (2021)

Did some work on the generated stairways and pitched a first model of an UFO… because of the simple function… only up with mobile. you can try it also without the pass or vip… just tip on the green button. the yellow lock is open for some moments.

and we added the first version and layout for simple leaderboard

keep in mind this is my sons TinoH444 (10) game. I am there for help, motivation and support his ideas.

https://ro.blox.com/Ebh5?pid=share&is_retargeting=true&af_dp=robloxmobile%3A%2F%2Fnavigation%2Fgame_details%3FgameId%3D2318757329&af_web_dp=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.roblox.com%2Fgames%2F6287910273

6 Likes

Experimenting with nature scenes in studio.

23 Likes

Made this “Star Blade” just now. Just a little model to try and improve my skill level. I’ll post it here for you all to look at :stuck_out_tongue:

31 Likes

That looks epic! I swear when that comes out/if it’s already out your gonna have to teach me how to clash B)

1 Like

I see you with the Jojo reference. Mad respects to you :sunglasses::point_right::point_right:

1 Like

Gib moth ball B)
It is so cuute

1 Like

Thought I’d give Proximity Prompts a whirl, they didn’t disapoint at all! This model is just a placeholder.

15 Likes

It’s already out, I made a testing dummy for it so instead of having to time the attack you can just punch the dummy and it will automatically go

Im working on revamping my game. here is a skill from it

2 Likes

Added a lot of detail to the build. :flushed:

@Bloxquility:

33 Likes

i like your use of material and colors and attention to detail, i think a lot of people including me can take notes from your work

1 Like

Thank you! Please do take notes! :spiral_notepad:

1 Like

Looking good. Add one of those yellow “Wet Floor” signs somewhere and add some spilled water. Rip Janitor : -)

1 Like

This is my first time sharing a build and even though it’s not done I thought I’d share to feel motivated and keep going! This is my Drag Race Stage! I’ve been working on it alone and even learned some lua for scripting, blender for custom models, and a lot of other stuff from maaaaaany threads on here too! I’m taking a long time finishing this but I know it’ll be worth it!

12 Likes

An almost done Build by me and Gameatron999
Still a Work in Progress

Real Church :
I don’t have the picture of that old wood side steeple, but as someone who has been to this church, i assure you that it is part of the complex! Same thing with the wooden History Sign.

16 Likes

19 Likes

Getting back to building and modeling! Semi-advanced cafe is coming together nicely! I’m hoping I can make some more sophisticated builds like a pier of some sort in the future. Here I come B)

9 Likes

FYI you don’t need to be so paranoid over people ripping your work since it would be faster to just recreate it than to try to screenshot it, clean it up, and then place it in studio.

4 Likes

I released my first plugin yesterday! It’s a really simple plugin, all it does is change your graphics quality between 1 and 21. It’s mainly just a time-saver, but it was also fun to make and I also learned a lot about how plugins work in Roblox Studio.

10 Likes

there to many computers for customer support. Maybe lower the amount down.

1 Like