What are you working on currently? (2021)

robloxapp-20210219-1728584.wmv (2.5 MB)
i cant script so i inserted a kit on toolbox, i am going to make the gui better

working on my city map for my simulator! here are some buildings i made in literally no joke, 15 minutes! anyways i hope everyone is having a great day!

5 Likes

An update on my Marina Bay Street Circuit progress with @chrisk8r

We’re planning on this to be the most detailed Ro-racing track. He handles all the track stuff, I handle the scenery, buildings, and lighting…

25 Likes

Uuuh… No. Its obviously Roblox’s normal terrain.

1 Like

Some instruments.

13 Likes

I’m working on some buildings for a tiny town i’m going to make! I’m not nearly done yet but this is what I’ve done so far.

8 Likes

First demo of Deepdown (my 2.5D platformer).

18 Likes

Wait, what’s the difference between 2.5 d and 2d? I thought 2.5d was all directions but flat

More 3d modeling made a Karambit personally I’m really proud of it.

Karambit Render

18 Likes

thing i made

11 Likes

Just working a bit on my new game wich was released 2 weeks ago! Find the noob! [WIP] - Roblox

:heart_eyes:

13 Likes

Made this because I was bored.

Quite tiny, but I might make it bigger when I have the chance.

8 Likes

Oh wow, it looks great the only thing I would change is the water. Too mucky…

2.5 is 3d being used to simulate 2d kind of like the new super mario bros wii.

a true 2d game is something like this

9 Likes

What would some of the older zelda games that are flat but they go like a dungeon with moving in all 4 directions but not jumping

1 Like

Yeah, that would count that too but I choose something that most people would find 2d.

I’ve recently begun using blender and I’m really enjoying it! I have rendered a few hat designs I’ve made and I may try to push for UGC once I get better. Some of these are not original ideas and not concepts I’d ever want or plan to upload, but they were good practice and I enjoyed making them. I am hoping as I improve I can make a full portfolio and create a more stylized low poly design, as I realize low poly is a common style on Roblox

20 Likes

I did that. if you rewatched the video

43 Likes