What are you working on currently? (2021)

Thanks.

The apartment design itself is based on a floorplan I found on a Japanese real estate website with a few (albeit minor) tweaks. The lighting and the few decorations are my own design though.

2 Likes

That looks stunning, amazing work :smiley:

1 Like

Working on Roblox Watchdogs, It’s an interesting challenge that hasn’t been done before to a decent standard! Loads of mapmaking and scripting to do!

2 Likes

Never seen someone making a gun in ZBrush, from my knowledge, ZBrush is more for sculpting. Are you actually sculpting a Gun?

New electricity for forms like Super Saiyan 2 and Super Saiyan 3

6 Likes

My studio doesn’t know anything other than crashing, great!
now please its a goddamn request don’t say I am using windows 7
Anyways, I’m converting this into realistic and it seems pretty good so far.

Also the free model, yeah.
Here it is:

16 Likes

Fun fact:
Glass does the same thing

You can even make things appear as if they are unioned, but they aren’t
Simple just set the main part’s transparency to 0.05-0.1
And then put the negative parts which are not really negative parts, but almost transparent glass
and boom!

8 Likes

Did my first real commission! (Not going to show the audio because they paid for it and not going to say for who because I have a confidentiality rule with myself.)

Using a walking algorithm for a procedural maze.

17 Likes

Damn, that FIBP3 lighting do be hittin hard doe

1 Like

An unofficial egg hunt. I hope there isn’t too many images.

16 Likes

No, I’m using a feature of Zbrush called live booleans. They allow you to have real time booleans that you can edit whenever you want. I model the boolean in maya then import it into zbrush where I do the boolean operation.

Updated :eyes: (with more new buildings)

32 Likes

Made a roblox UGC concept!

The Candy Man’s Top Hat!

I plan to make more of the Candy Man’s set, just need to brainstorm some more ideas!
(Ignore the terrible handwriting, my handwriting has always sucked)

11 Likes

So I never really made much using physics in Roblox so I thought it was time to change and I started learning a lot more about Roblox physics. I’ve noticed many times that people complain about Roblox’s physics engine not being good enough but I’ve discovered that it’s really up to the developer to properly impliment the features Roblox has given them.

Anyway onto what I made. So to start off I made a rope that you can move around and will respond to gravity and other surfaces. It’s pretty blocky but that’s easily fixable by just making the segments smaller. The segments are then joined via a ball joint. I made the place open source so people can check it out because you can’t use it in game only studio.

https://www.roblox.com/games/6440716300/Rope-Physics-Demo-Open-Source

I also made a video of it so you can see what it is and what it does.

Anyway thanks for reading, I just thought I might contribute to the community.

20 Likes

Looks really awesome! I’ve tried building cities like this before, but i was never able to pull something like this off! it feels so open and creative, it really makes it feel like a city.

Working on a group with @MoveThisWay, here’s a sneak peak:

34 Likes

Lighting :sunny:

39 Likes

CHIKI NUGGIE BABYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

18 Likes

Skinned meshes are my new favorite thing

75 Likes