What are you working on currently? (2021)

working on making the blender cloth modifier fit with my actual building style. i like building with simple primitives so hyper-realistic curtains and such stick out like a sore thumb with the rest of the build (see my last post for an example)

`

Screenshot 2021-02-24 145606

17 Likes

Thats some complex stuff, But the end product is looking really good!

1 Like

I’ve been working on a ROBLOX game called diceboy! So far, I can’t get any images right now. But I have finished the all the hubs along with their stages, and the boss battle! (Which is waiting for release.)
I’m hoping that people will like this! Here’s a link to the game. Cya!
https://www.roblox.com/games/6383197668/Diceboy

5 Likes

I love the Phineas as and Ferb reference! And the house is a really good start I can’t even lie about that.

Day 2 of Low poly → Realistic[I have exams rn so my speed is low]

15 Likes

fun cinematic music I made today :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: Enjoy!

16 Likes

I got bored so I started creating special skills for a bit :grinning:

#1. Afterimage

#2. God Heat Flash (player still says kamehameha, haven’t changed that yet)

#3. Light-Speed Assault (Godly Display from DB FighterZ)

Bonus, Afterimage tricks NPCs.

these took a whole hour :neutral_face:

7 Likes

Did sketch actually play with you there? You should try making a gun next. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I have been developing custom particles over the last couple of weeks and managed to make very realistic-looking tornadoes.

9 Likes

Just some showcase…

21 Likes

I suggest learning a bit of the recently added Skinned Mesh update that they added recently. You can use that to deform the tunnel and make it look a bit more realistic

1 Like

I have thought of that and tried it but from what I know you cannot resize the bones so I can’t make the tornadoes grow and shrink.

Lets do this thing (had school exams si wasnt able to do much past 1-2 weeks but now i have more time)

1 Like

Working on a phone-first metaverse experience, I’m calling it Roverse!

Here’s an early demo of the Discover page, which lets you find rooms/experiences. Think of it like the front page of Roverse games.

36 Likes

Continuing the Commission

15 Likes

Thats the new model on studio toolbox

Currently working on gun simulator (I can’t script)

I working the map

But the studio always get an error everytime I open

But my processor speed is 3.21 GHz

Does the graphips card always get an error?

Almost one month since I updated My Room. Even the room is one year old since it was first created back in Jan 2020. Now, it’s getting a revamp! (No, not really because I just move all the furniture.)

I also added a QA message which it’s only in the Update Development place for QA member-only to join.

12 Likes

A plasma-powered reactor which would be able to power an entire side of a country! [Do note that his is not finished as I just started working on it for a future project of mine).

12 Likes

How much is the part count, and how’s the game performance so far? It looks very big and detailed.

1 Like