What are you working on currently? (2021)

It’s a bit bland, but it’s good!

1 Like

Here’s a post that goes more in-depth

2 Likes

i wan to play >;c
nao!!1!
plis

2 Likes

Well i think it is not that bad for a beginner.

1 Like

Some UGC Concepts and color variations, among other things :wink:

25 Likes

Custom character dialogue system :smiley:

Still a bit buggy but can be expanded and the system is modular

13 Likes

bird be wiggling

also really nice work :+1:

1 Like

I already know I posted about this yesterday, but I want people to know about it.
@IceTheOneAndOnly, @ChromeUsage, @ProfessorOfK3ology, @TaptHelv, @JonathonBows and I are working on a project called Project: Place . As I said before, nobody gets payed since it’s all for fun.

I just think a bunch of people would like this collab since It’s like a developer’s sandbox.

Soon I will be working on the minigames for the game. Since I don’t have the robux to pay for the members to help me make the minigames, I will be making the minigames by my self. That doesn’t matter though.

If you’re interested, there’s more info at the topic.

9 Likes

test to see if no options work, as well as color support

9 Likes

30 Likes

Coding Someone Coding

robloxapp-20210307-1748073.wmv (435.1 KB)

2 Likes

i think its just a person banging on a desk, but ok

2 Likes

frick it’s embarrassing to post this here because some people out there can make such mindblowing things while I’m here making this trash. Anyways, here’s a small thingy I made to improve my programming skills. I ended up learning a ton of things, such as datastoreservice, teleportservice, animator:loadanimation and camera cframing! Here it is if you’d like to check it out:

https://www.roblox.com/games/6411779682/lil-nas-x-simulator-demo

2 Likes

Wow. I never even thought something like this would be possible. WOW!

2 Likes

He probably used the Extrude tool. It’s really useful for things like that.

1 Like

I absolutely love this look on that winter village. Last week i decided to change the atmosphere and it looks way better now. Still working…Here are a couple of pictures of some new added things. Would be nice if i could get more ideas cause currently im unmotivated. :upside_down_face:

24 Likes

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/785249603611525160/818121306124976158/2021-03-07_08-59-13.mp4
FRAG OUT

55 Likes

Working on a modelling commission.
(Yes the bamboo is meant to have neon parts)

20 Likes

Working on Asset/Profile Pic creator

1 Like

I think you clicked the wrong reply button

3 Likes