What are you working on currently? (2022)

trying to modelling a car on blender for the first time. :happy1:

9 Likes

Guys check this fish out :fish:

has only 1624 polygons!

28 Likes

I’m a scripter, but I wanted to make a tank, so I made one (I almost build nothing in my roblox career). (models like weapons and grenades by my friend)

Just imagine that you are walking behind this tank in a war, I love it!

12 Likes

It’s a bolt. It’s meant to be pulled back when inserting a brand new magazine to load a bullet into a chamber when an old magazine has been emptied.

2 Likes

10 Likes

First ever try at gfx/3d character rendering:

12 Likes

dbd1ab3646e8413ed690623ea82787b7

5 Likes

give me interior please sir.
I want see plzz.

1 Like

Almost Finished :rocket:

22 Likes

I released a donation game which focuses on featuring and playing Roblox games. Claim a booth, feature a game (your game or your favorite game on Roblox), and add clothing or game passes to take donations!

https://www.roblox.com/games/9194124128/PLS-PLAY-Donation-Game

5 Likes

But in phantom forces they never pull charging handle but eject port button at side is used

11 Likes

It’s not to eject the magazine, it’s to load another bullet when the chamber is empty. This doesn’t need to be pulled and a magazine hasn’t been COMPLETELY emptied because there is already a bullet in the chamber.

wow, it’s amazing, great job !

I’m currently working on a map (or was working on) for the popular game Flee the Facility. It’s taken me a good chunk of time to complete and I’m still trying to improve it. The map is currently at ~15k parts.
https://www.roblox.com/games/8482343165/Abandoned-Facility-Revamp-The-Forgotten-Facility

5 Likes

I made a new logo for my group!

First render!

3 Likes

The Temple of the Jungle!

5 Likes

This statue feels… Familiar.

2 Likes

Physically accurate balison/butterfly knife made in CAD software:

I could 3d print this but as of now, I’m unable to access my printer.

anyways heres a wip karambit

i plan to make these publicly available so anyone with a 3d printer can make these

8 Likes

Working on an epic Ninja racetrack!

(wip)

5 Likes