What are you working on currently? (2022)

Get requests added to my DataStore manager windows app made in C#

Logs included to track errors
immagine

Example of a successful operation log:

11/04/2022 00:57:40 [GET] Begin process...
11/04/2022 00:57:40: [GET] Request sent to https://apis.roblox.com/datastores/v1/universes/2606675525/standard-datastores/datastore/entries/entry?datastoreName=NewDS-CsTest&entryKey=1.
11/04/2022 00:57:43: [GET] Elaborating response...
11/04/2022 00:57:43: [GET] Process completed in 0 seconds.
10 Likes

Had a recent burst of inspiration so I decided to work a little more on one of my derelict showcases:

36 Likes

Nice genius looks cool
But the neon thing is a part or a texture?

A showcase where the camera is set to a specific place.

10 Likes

Goodbye Jungle, Let’s work with New ecosystems :eyes:

21 Likes

Watermark commission for @Mysterious8805

10 Likes

The neon thing is a part with a texture that moves.

1 Like

I forgot this post even existed!

Guess I’ll post what I’ve just recently finished. This is an “Uchigatana”, basically a lower quality katana intended for ashigaru during Feudal Japan’s Sengoku Jidai period. (allthough katana used to be called uchigatana so there isn’t really a distinguishing difference)

Created this for a commission.

12 Likes

more photos!!!

3 Likes

It’s a part with an animated translucent texture the node set up should be something like this

1 Like

Not really much to do in the OS yet, but I decided to let people mess around with the bare bone GUI for feedback. So make sure to give me some feedback!

ROS - Roblox

4 Likes

6 Likes

Kaoç is an open world sandbox game set in a satirical near future (2027) Brazil that I’ve been working on since August of 2021.

I’ve been aiming to create a large, beautiful and varied open world full of detail, funny satirical brands and more. After a few months, the amount of progress I’ve done is massive. I’ve changed the artstyle to an 80’s City Pop painting inspired style with a decent amount of detail.

The state of Kaoç is now larger than games like GTA Vice City and has 3 cities, based on iconic Brazilian cities:

The City Of Kaoç, based on Rio De Janeiro

(Fictional housing)

(Kahuna Beach, based on Copacabana Beach)

(Flatline City Center, based on New York City Center)

(Richard Duvin Hotels, based on cancelled hotel concepts)

(Kaoç Museum Of Mockable Arts, based on Rio De Janeiro Museum Of Modern Arts)

(I❤️KAOC sign, based on I❤️RIO sign at Copacabana Beach)

Dragão, based on Sao Paulo and some other cities

(District based on Liberdade, which is by the way the world’s largest Japantown!)

(Large view from a fictional pier)

and Baía Dourada, based on Brasília

(Bridge based on the Juscelino Kubitschek bridge

(A large view of Baia Dourada)

That’s not all. You’ll also be able to go in the jungles outside the city and see some stunning views. Vegetation has been overhauled to look more detailed and to be easier on the eyes.

But that’s still not everything! Here are some of the interiors you’ll be able to check out during your perfectly legal trip across the state.

(Novan, Based on a McDonald’s in Liberdade)

(Neotech, a Y2K clothing store)

(Encore(!), a casual clothing store)

(Flatline City Center, a mall based on the New York City Center)

(Golden Dawn, a fictional hotel)

(these aren’t all the interiors in the map)

All of this is in a single map and runs well, even on mobile devices thanks to LODs and StreamingEnabled.

I’m proud of my work, and I’m hoping I can finish this game soon. You can join the game’s Discord server if you want to ask any questions or want to see some work in progress content.

22 Likes

i promise this is for something really important

finally decided to pick an animation to do, starring two friends and a conflict that starts small and escalates to great heights

reminds me of another animation that follows the same plot that was coincidentally made around the same time last year…

10 Likes

SOCOM CQB

16 Likes

Genshin Inspired water

18 Likes

I did a HUGE update on my REALISTIC and adventure-filled obby in the mountains and above the clouds! “VIVA Obby” is the name of my game.

15 Likes

What textures did you use for the trees? Also, are you going to make the tree wind shake? The water looks amazing though. How did you do it?

Working on my very first car /car tutorial! It’s helping me a lot with understanding topology better.

11 Likes

Lighting stuff

10 Likes