What are you working on currently? (2022)

Messing with ReShade

Before:

After:

Preset:

17 Likes

wanted to take a break from doing nothing but scripting the past month, and made this sci-fi dystopian world.

30 Likes

How did you get reshade to work? I installed reshade and it switched Future to ShadowMap and all games, removed character HBAO and downgraded the textures?

I’m on windows 11 and I installed the RoShade setup correctly, twice.

3 Likes

Before I post a huge explanation as to why this might not work for you and how to fix it, I need you to answer these questions:

What do you have ReShade already installed for? Studio or RobloxPlayer?
Are you trying to get Reshade to work for Studio or RobloxPlayer?
Are you using any other 3rd party installer/preset other than RoShade?
Are there any other issues you have been having with the installation or rendering of shaders? If so please list them.

2 Likes

27 Likes

I completed my revision of a tower!

Old tower:

New tower:

More screenshots

11 Likes

Uhh

Te data i collected is over 1/8s of a data store key Red means more player
I might as well disable data collection as I have plentiful of it (545,089 byte of data, 39,642 entry, 1,928 player ever crammed into one 10 by 10 stud space)

6 Likes

Finished the gamejam game with my friend @appelgebak1. You can check it out if you want : Season shooter(🐰easter) - Roblox.

1 Like

Full map

7 Likes

Hey there’s an issue going on with ROBLOX’s future lighting, when you enable FL it remove’s the HBAO. there’s your answer :smiley:

1 Like

…Leaves!

7 Likes

Tilted/ Moved Grid for A* :slight_smile: No visualization since imma turn it into real game

Proof of connect in the explorer as neighbor

5 Likes

Dont only add one add more! The Gafic is cool i like!

2 Likes

Tree

10 Likes

16 Likes

Woah, nice revolver!

7 Likes

Wind Shake!

5 Likes

I’m making an infinite backrooms game.

No exit.

Just infinitely generating using chunks until they generate in such a way that walls are formed. One thing about this though, is it replicates the law of no memory in the backrooms. You could go one way, go back the exact same way and come up on something you didn’t see due to the generation system choosing random segments to use then loading them. But I haven’t exactly figured out how to do it yet, so I made a post that no one has replied to. 5 days, no real help, and 3 posts.

Totally not just a call for help…

So, while waiting for help I started a little showcase game for fun. Basically you’re in a little building in the 1980s.

2 Likes

Incredible progression from our team!

Chaosity

[spoiler]

Sorry for so many picture, there is still a lot I wanted to show

11 Likes

I love this. it looks like the GTA Cayo Heist!