What are you working on currently? (2022)

Relaxing piece i made a few days ago. Enjoy :smile:

10 Likes

Second Attempt at ELS, 2018 Dodge Ram 1500 SSV (Special Services Vehicle/Version)

(Audio is for uploading it to my social media)

9 Likes

Made a katana from the one piece anime

The blades a bit lazy but i was hitting the tri limit so.

Original post about it:

8 Likes

Upgraded the Cel Shading technique so sunlight doesn’t coat everything in white and blind you.
Before:

After:

Before:

After:

Indoor shading is also greatly improved as surfaces now retain color when they are lit.
Before:

After:

Game link here:

Here’s a video showing off the previous cel shading lighting if you wanted to see more of how it used to look like:

22 Likes

How are you so talented? Wow, I love your work! Keep on going! You’re doing great Crazed!

2 Likes

New game UI I’m working on

12 Likes

Wow. That’s stunning. Looks very realistic and atmospheric

I finally took it upon myself to learn Blender, this is my 1 week progress:

21 Likes

ohh thank you so much!! i’ve been wanting to compose stuff for a while but i haven’t been able to find a good program that has more than just loops. i’ll give it a try and see if i can make it work, tysm :heart: :heart:

DANG you took 1 week to get that good? I’ve been modeling for a few months (not every day, just on occasion) and my models look trash still. Good job man.

also, I haven’t really watched tutorials or actually studied blender too much so that may be why my models suck

2 Likes

A gfx… scarily on 1 layer

10 Likes

:eyes:

15 Likes

was this done by offsetting a texture?

2 Likes

It’s done by offsetting an ImageLabel, actually. I was going to use a texture, but it was just way too blurry, with no way to change how it’s resampled. ImageLabel does have that however, so I went with it instead.

1 Like

working on some gun scripting (using fastcast)

(flashing lights warning for second clip, also the second map isn’t mine)

5 Likes

Made a model of the funny object in my mail box

(Wireframe for the nerds who care)

19 Likes

Just started working on a lobby for a Hide And Seek type game that I have in mind

It’s very basic at the moment but it will (hopefully) start coming together soon :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Another UGC concept

11 Likes

More DropHills

*Check Out More of my work by viewing all of my waywoc posts!:
All of TrulyChxse’s Waywoc 2022 posts so far! (Updated Regularly!)

*Formal Portfolio Coming Soon

10 Likes

Can I ask how exactly you’re doing this? I know you’re using raycasting, hence the name but can you explain a little?