What are you working on currently? (2022)

I added a lot more levels to this game, here are some screenshots:

Screenshots

Level 1:

Level 2:

Level 3:

Level 4:

Level 5 (don’t have a screenshot in game yet, so this is the best I can do.):

I don’t have a screenshot of level 6 but it’s just darkness anyway

And finally, level fun =) with a partygoer chasing me

4 Likes

why do i like it so much

10 Likes

Finally after a few days of work, we can enjoy the breeze from the beach…

30 Likes

20 Likes

cycles was a bad idea. :uhh:
but looks good tbh.

10 Likes

Try to increase samples and denoiser to get best of cycles as it is better than evee. Looks good still!

1 Like

blank button

Item_Picture

15 Likes

Welcome to Josh’s Phase based World. Here I explain ALL of the projects im working on for this year!!

Note: This whole list is split into phases.

Phase 1: Batman game.

It’s a collab game inspired by the dark knight films and the arkham games, A high quality game set in central gotham as players play as the batman. They ride around gotham via the bat-cycle. Status: In Development

Phase 2: Perception

A 3D puzzle platformer whereas the player uses a tablet and take a picture of specific object, using that object they can change its position, size and orientation. This game has a singleplayer campaign/story mode set in one of Cheese Labotories automated facility that has an nuclear core slowly becoming unstable as the player ventures through the map as they try to escape. Currently in Pre-development.

Phase 3: Psycho World (Tentative)

A multiplayer game inspired by One’s Mob Psycho 100 manga and anime. Has a story and gameplay mechanics lets you choose which abilities you wish to have in your moveset. Not only that, it also has extra gameplay modes for others to choose. Currently in Pre-development

Phase 4: Untitled Telltales inspired roblox game

A game inspired by telltales, meant to have an episodic format (4 episodes maximum). This game will have an episode released every year (or 2 years). Meant to be the game that has the least priority. Current in Planning

Phase 5: Minecraft: Lua Edition

Yes, A minecraft remake that uses the roblox engine. This is meant to be a full blown recreation of minecraft. However the name may be changed to Minecart instead to prevent issues with copyright. So uh, i guess bye bye terrible remakes? Currently in Pre-development

Mini Phase: Voxel Overhaul.

A mini project whereas I overhaul the voxel lighting system, adding reflections and volumetric fog

Here’s a preview of the volumetric fog in action (Video is kinda laggy, but its actually very performant sticking at 60 FPS):

Volumetric Lighting

3 Likes

I never tried making vehicles, but I somehow managed to make one. I’m still not willing to do vehicles for commissions, because this took me around a month. It’s supposed to be based off of a Yamaha TTR-125, sort of.

Everything is made by me except the helmets, and I made the bike with an IRL friend in mind.
it would be incredibly hilarious if they find this post

19 Likes

Now with color lol :happy3:

14 Likes

Models I made in blender for fun

17 Likes

Amazing!!! Probably your best build yet; keep up the great work friend! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

settings button

Settings_Button

24 Likes

Started studying raycasting again.

There’s something I’d like to try, and if it works, it could be amazing.

EDIT: Here’s what I have so far:

12 Likes

Second attempt at terrain: (switching from a GFX designer to a builder slowly)

24 Likes

Yesterday, I decided to take some time off working on my current projects to see if sprite sheets could be used on Roblox in place of using separate images. Lo and behold, it is totally possible.

After I figured it out, I spent the whole day making a basic Sonic prototype.

I don’t know if I’ll be making this into a full game or not, but I am definitely going to be using sprite sheets in the future.

Edit: After some consideration, I’ve decided that this will be turned into a full game sometime in the future.

32 Likes

Medieval House

Blender images

On roblox

18 Likes

Can you make this into a script, model, or turtoial?

1 Like

My first raycasting demo fell apart the moment I added movement controls, so I remade it from scratch:

Hopefully this one works better.

Update: It works! It’s somewhat unstable, but it actually works!

12 Likes

I see you’ve watched the most recent installment if the backrooms.

6 Likes