What are you working on currently? (2022)

im working on 2 games. one duo dev, one team

the first is an rpg game i have been working on for a while now

the next is called solaria. I am the scripter for it, 1 modeler, 1 map maker (and modeler), and a ui maker (my fren was going to work on this but sadly resigned, f). it is an adventure / medieval themed game.

Wohoo! 10 Mil. And it only took 3.5 years:

12 Likes

Nice job!
I was able to land on the ship!

(You should polish your game and make it a real game and not only flying. For example you can add a story and missions and polish your map a lot. Also add some gamepasses so that there are more opportunities for the player. Your UI looks outdated but your flying system is great :slight_smile: )

8 Likes

After 2 years of not much progress and having less than 100 members of my group (yes, two years and that few people), I’m ready to finally make some progress. My (extremely ambitious) 2022 goals are:

• Have two good published games on the group.
  • Get the group to 1,000 members.
  • Have 100K total game visits.
  • Make a profit of 10,000 robux.

This probably won’t seem like a lot to most of you, but so far I’ve made maybe 1K robux total from games and gotten maybe 5K total visits.

You can help me by joining my group here:
https://www.roblox.com/groups/4938650/SwiftStorm-Studios#!/about

(P.S. if you’re wondering why there’s no published games on the group, i took them down to tidy them up. The one I’m working on should be back up sometime later this month or early next month.)

6 Likes

I am working on a Zombie shooting game, and I am using the Rthro Drooling Zombie and the Rthro Soldier by Roblox on the toolbox.

You can select your class and also place down defense and attackers. You also automatically shoot (its frustrating explaining that constantly). There are 30 or 40 waves. Currently, it is in a really early alpha. Here is the game. I plan on finishing it and advertising it, but not right now.

3 Likes

Started Self-Educating myself in 2D digital art.

If you have any feedback; you can post it Here.

12 Likes

I’ve been working on some Blender renders.

1 Like

I am currently working on my group called Zeloria, it has over 8k members and we are still growing!

1 Like

I recently started making a GoKart game.
(No pictures yet! Maybe later.)

1 Like

We’ve missed you, IProgramForFun. :cry:

RipDwiddle

just a little easter egg for a small progect

8 Likes

I’ve been making Mailbu Point: 10880 . So… I had made this many times lol, I just like the design and look to it. I loved the movie it was so good i recommend it “Iron Man 3”

Anyway here it is :wink:

Uploading: RobloxScreenShot20220112_175342697.png…

Here are some reference for what it looks like in the movie

Usually when i make this specific mansion it always turns out to be extremely accurate and look good in general. I am very proud of what i can do and i love doing it. Thank you roblox. (And also been improving on my gui making skills)

15 Likes

Just testing it right now because its a bit buggy, but you can fall infinitely without being destroyed,

10 Likes

Working on a new cubic-voxel-based robot fighting game :slight_smile:
It is called Voxel Bots, I started working on the game 6 days ago.
Here is a preview of what’s in it:

Block Disconnection Detection

A block selection menu that allows customizable colors, materials, and transparencies (within reason).
(Made by firedragon2244)

Aimable turrets and drivable vehicles! Steering Wheels and Wheels automatically set their key inputs based on their respective orientations to the pilot’s chair.

Ability to test drive your built vehicle, save and load up to 10 vehicles, and the ability to join multiplayer battles!

Video below:

8 Likes

I made my second GFX using blender! I used ArtRage6 demo to make the sun.

I did this for fun
I don’t know how to create clouds

7 Likes

Working on a Zombie survival game.

1 Like

Working on learning scripting even more, but I have no time. Because of my school, I have no time to script.

4 Likes

MP443 fully textured

28 Likes

I’ve been working on that game with a friend

7 Likes

It looks good so far, but a tip I would recommend to make it look better is to add baseboards to the walls.

1 Like

Hi!
what course did you learn to make your personal website?

1 Like