What are you working on currently? (2022)

Here is the road system I was talking about!

Also because you want to follow updates @TrulyChxse

9 Likes

Forgot to upload some pictures. :hidere:

13 Likes

Its starting to come together a bit.

(sorry for the stupid text on the crosswalk thing.)

13 Likes

Whoa :open_mouth: :exploding_head:
The only ‘feedback’ is that it’s awesome.

1 Like

Looks like a great bank :slight_smile: I love those colors together.

1 Like

I am currently working on Tesla based AI, where a car can drive itself when activated, would be great for car games. I am planning on open sourcing it in the near future so all Roblox games can have access to a basic autopilot system.

Here’s my current progress:

4 Likes

Just need myself to work on exterior and everything else but we have a solid idea on how the environment should be.

19 Likes

Is there supposed to be a smiley face?

3 Likes

its not ray tracing its Screen Space Reflections, the people who made the ssr for ReShade didn’t even do a good job. It looks unrealistic

"La Hacienda Island", a normal place… for now :eyes:

RobloxScreenShot20220713_125629121

28 Likes

I was referring to Pascal Glitcher’s SSRTGI:

Also the screen spaced reflections are amazing for only being able to use depth and color information.

2 Likes

what do you mean… how long did it take you and awsome build but what is it?

1 Like

Well, good luck on your project. Just tested out the plane game and it works great, even after all this time!

1 Like

Impressive! Probably wouldn’t be an actual building, considering the cutoff of the windows. Top doesn’t have much detail, and the windows don’t fit in to the base of the build.

1 Like

ad for lolo

dh-ad-1

15 Likes

I could add one. Thanks for asking.

6 Likes

XENOFEST SURPRISE!!

Aliens are invading Earth for stupid reasons, so what’s the best way to hold them off?

Rocket Launcher!
With a gnarly splash radius and great impact damage, there is no reason to use anything else. Come to think of it, that’s a bad thing.

Oh, and as for progression I think I might just add a few more enemies and weapons first…

17 Likes

12 Likes

Been doing some updated UI work

1 Like