What are you working on currently? (2022)

Accidentally deleted my other post but this is a music editor/player im making on roblox
Song - :musical_note: Libestraum by Franz Liszt :musical_note:

21 Likes

Rodline on the track, ready to race :eyes:

18 Likes

This year I’ve been working on an “operating system” game in Roblox. Today I have just finished working on the game. Here are a few screenshots:

9 Likes

I’ve sculpted the Demogorgon in blender. Took about 2-3 days.

16 Likes

I like the game! It’s really cool.

However, instantly upon joining I’m only getting like 15 FPS but then it goes up to 60.

I like the game design. It seems way less buggy than vehicle simulator.

We’re recreating Beyond The Stars, a game by Roytt/Imperator which never left Beta.

We’re unaffiliated with them but have permission to do so. As my first project I don’t expect too much success, but I’m ambitious and willing to perfect it over time.

Planet Realta 9:

If you wish to check it out then here is the link, although it’s still in Alpha so isn’t very “playable” and is baisically just a progress showcase at this point. 95% of things are subject to change and functionality has been prioritised over aesthetics for now, as I only properly started learning Lua in August 2021 and have a lot to learn:

New devlogs if anyone’s interested:

15 Likes

Those chords bruh :open_mouth: And nice system you got there B)

1 Like

uh yeah very bad showcase

17 Likes

I am currently working on a group of NPCs that the player can have a full conversation with, powered by OpenAI’s GPT-3. The NPCs have access to a dynamic emotion system and a very basic reputation system that changes how they will treat the player, based on how the player has interacted with them before. Here is a clip of one of these NPCs in action: GPT-3 Roblox NPC (Vizualized Reputation System)

6 Likes

what is the game name???

unposted

7 Likes

For now the title of the game is still being decided but for now if you want you can call it

The Indomitable

1 Like

3, definitely 3. It just looks a lot cleaner.

2 Likes

Making a maze is harder than I thought!

Thankfully, I was able to finish it:

Do note that in some sections of the maze, you might find a shop.

2 Likes

Definitely agree with this. Just seems much more balanced.

2 Likes

It’s not bad. Makes me want to be in that RV. I miss snow.

2 Likes

Ladies and gentlemen, I would like to present multitasking.
Screenshot 2022-07-12 174427
In this implementation, you can do basic multitasking, and I will try and see if I can figure out a way to do a windowing system.

7 Likes

And just found a bug (now feature lol) that let’s you drag several windows at the same time by putting them on top of each other.

:crossed_swords: Charge! :crossed_swords:, a fast and chaotic sword fighting game.

1 Like

This, is a bucket

18 Likes