What are you working on currently? (2022)

the donut car :star_struck: I have seen that donut before though :thinking:

i just discovered TweenService lol

however, i don’t have a way to show it, so have a screenshot of my game’s title screen instead:

7 Likes

:eyes: :thinking:

6 Likes

numbero uno y numbero dos

dh-ad-2
dh-ad

5 Likes

Nissan Silvia S15 SpecR, One Of My Favorite JDM Cars

1 Like

a simple notification system
ScreenShot_20220718225212

should be pretty resilient to spamming as demonstrated in the video

15 Likes

a goofy little main menu for my subjectively boring incremental business game, Desk Job.

WARNING: a little compressed

14 Likes

Almost Released Game: Vibe Train

Hi everyone! This is Vibe Train, a game I’ve been working on for about 4 months now. Also, if you have any feedback, I’ll take it. Thank you!

33 Likes

Created out of boredom lol

29 Likes

28 Likes

I always see your stuff and think, “This is so cool, I wonder what else he has made.” When I check, I realize that you’re the guy who made all that cool stuff I always like. :joy:

2 Likes

New icon for Village Tycoon

9 Likes

10 Likes

I’m making a survival game where you can craft, build bases, make farms, upgrade your gear, kill players, and earn XP!

The game is almost done, but I still need feedback on figuring out the name of the game, currency, gui style, etc.

9 Likes

Trim, physical light source, fan, or ceiling texture maybe?

2 Likes

chaos

4 Likes

I am working on an update to a lumber game I made called Woodfeller. This update is going to add tons of stuff, like tree types, mining, and vehicles.

Images

The update still has a long way to go before I can release it, but I am so happy to see how far this game has come from its initial release.

4 Likes

Interesting looking helmet

13 Likes

NzIuMDI4MjQ0OTYxNzk4MDcsIDExNC43Njg3MTgyNTkzMDM2Mw==

4 Likes

This is my first build, I try to replicate the Shurima Sun Disk of Runeterra.

5 Likes