What are you working on currently? (2022)

I always see your stuff and think, “This is so cool, I wonder what else he has made.” When I check, I realize that you’re the guy who made all that cool stuff I always like. :joy:

2 Likes

New icon for Village Tycoon

9 Likes

10 Likes

I’m making a survival game where you can craft, build bases, make farms, upgrade your gear, kill players, and earn XP!

The game is almost done, but I still need feedback on figuring out the name of the game, currency, gui style, etc.

9 Likes

Trim, physical light source, fan, or ceiling texture maybe?

2 Likes

chaos

4 Likes

I am working on an update to a lumber game I made called Woodfeller. This update is going to add tons of stuff, like tree types, mining, and vehicles.

Images

The update still has a long way to go before I can release it, but I am so happy to see how far this game has come from its initial release.

4 Likes

Interesting looking helmet

13 Likes

NzIuMDI4MjQ0OTYxNzk4MDcsIDExNC43Njg3MTgyNTkzMDM2Mw==

4 Likes

This is my first build, I try to replicate the Shurima Sun Disk of Runeterra.

5 Likes

Looks dope! Would you be willing to make this a resource by any chance?

I tried making something like this, except it was Windows 7. I gave up on it because I got bored of it and realized how big of a project it would be, and I just wasn’t ready for it.

I was planning on adding a system allowing you to create, remove, and download files all from real websites that existed in 2009 - 2010, but it would also allow you to create websites. My pea-brain still can’t comprehend how much lines of code that would require.

I made this piece of bread
(yes, the texturing isn’t perfect)
2022-07-19 (2)

15 Likes

Maybe? The code behind it is still quite a mess at the moment, and it wasn’t really designed for much customization or expansion; it’s still possible, but it would be tedious and you’re better off making it from scratch on your own

1 Like

working on some wild west stuff

26 Likes

I’ve seen a few of your builds before, and I really like them! They seem to have so much life! There isn’t a single spot that feels empty.

Are those train tracks going through the town? That looks a bit weird to me, and some of the turns look too sharp.

3 Likes

yes the train track are supposed to go through town and later into or next to a gold mine.

reference

Round edges are too annoying to make, but I will probably fix them later if it looks weird

1 Like

Ok, that’s fine then!

Sorry, I don’t have a problem with them not looking smooth. What I meant was they look too sharp for a train to go around. Specifically the one in the bottom of the first picture.

1 Like

Call me a trend-chaser, but I’m working on my own version of the Garry’s Mod LIDAR addon that’s hot right now.

Anyone have any ideas for how to better optimize it? I’m currently using small spheres for all the dots, but I’m thinking of changing it so blocky parts use SurfaceGuis - reserving the small 3D spheres for non-blocky parts.

12 Likes

Been spending a couple days doing commissions, this is one of them:

28 Likes