What are you working on currently? (2022)

Ok… this is out of the ordinary

RobloxScreenShot20220806_200751569

29 Likes

This looks really cool! I love the Badonuts shop!

1 Like

I made a game
[GAME LINK]

10 Likes

9 Likes

Simple Racing 1

Created my OWN icon and thumbnail for my game. (The game itself doesn’t look good so I tried to make it up using my skills at graphic art).

8 Likes

Advanced Melee Combat System Feedback

6 Likes

Is the car actually scripted or has it just been placed?

1 Like

Decided I’d open-source this, since I don’t really work on it anymore and it’s a good enough resource to share to the rest of the Roblox community.

I’m new to creating repositories on GitHub, so let me know if I did anything incorrectly.

Cheers.

4 Likes

looks more like a gun

Otherwise, great job!

make a blocky edition : D `````

I’m currently working on a Brick battle fighting game! Here is a little video of it. I started it less than an hour ago, so who knows if I’ll stay interested in the idea. Reply with any ideas, questions. (BTW I’m not a really good scripter, i just take models and read the code and stitch it up with other scripts.)

Game Testing Footage Youtube

1 Like

floating car. you are one floating car.

I’m working on a 3d BSP rendering engine:

map ingame:

map editor:

10 Likes

This is my current project, a live Jazz band venue! Had a lot of fun playing with @ellieflopper’s R15 skinned mesh rig.

24 Likes

Working on open world map for my game

(Based In Iceland) Planning For It To Be 45K Squared Miles

11 Likes

Looks very nice, hope that gonna be released !

Too many blocky games, it will be boring. I am currently adding in-game customization to these skeletons, so that they can have rainbow beard, blue spiked hair and many other crazy accessories

1 Like

Working on a unique military combat experience. More to come soon :eyes:

If you want to support, the group: Rezrift Reality - Roblox
Twitter: https://twitter.com/RezriftYT :grin:

15 Likes

working on this

14 Likes

Working on making myself into the final boss for my game. Here is my arena so far.

Also its all inside an asteroid

(skybox is a free model, everything else is mine)
if there is anything I can improve (other than the asteroid, you won’t see the exterior in the fight) please reply to this. I really want this fight to be perfect.

7 Likes