What are you working on currently? (2022)

Whoops forgot to post this but I’m basically done I just need to add the mirrors now

Triangles: 2,622
Faces: 1,257
Verts: 1,726

15 Likes

Wow! This is really cool. I’ll suggest making the top of the UI less stretched out and in line with the other larger box

Hello everyone. I’ve been doing a unique for roblox “Obby Simulator” for 8 months now. Recently there was a release: 150 stages, 3 locations, pets, trails. I collected the best things from both genres, and it turned out “this". I have fully experienced what it is like to work alone, so I would like to get an assessment and criticism, and it is also possible to find those who see the potential in this game and want to participate in its further development.

Preview:

Map:

Example of a UI:

Despite the fact that this is just an obby, I put an incredible amount of strength and love into it so that the world could see this game. It remains to find more funds for advertising and hope for the best.

If you are interested, you can also see everything by yourself - [🌟NEW🌟] Obby Simulator - Roblox

5 Likes

A working aircraft directional gyro instrument:

This was way simpler than I thought it would be.

7 Likes

Earlier this month I have completely remade my second-most popular place, Abandoned Factory, here I will include three scenes, using shaders of course (with same images without shaders for comparison).

Warning!: This is place is somewhat heavy on performance, be mindful of your device’s capabilities if you want to check it out!

One

Two

Three

7 Likes

That might be a good idea; I was going for a window title bar look (with a bit of overhang on the sides) but recently, I’ve thought about making it the same width as the rest of the window like you’ve suggested, so I may have to try this out.

Thank you, though; I’ve only posted about the color picker itself in the UI design topic, but I guess that doesn’t matter much since this is its latest version.

I did some changes to the custom grass system I’ve been working on. It can now support a lot more grass at once, has had a lot of visual changes, and just overall improvements

I probably wouldn’t ever use this amount of grass because it was more of a stress test, but it runs buttery smooth

This is the most detailed it can go, still runs at 40 fps and is fine besides that my computer is doing breakdances on the floor

15 Likes

A realistic car driving system, made from a chassis which includes a steering wheel.
The car is also able to do donuts.
robloxapp-20221124-0119354.wmv (6.4 MB)
Here is the game thumbnail too:

11 Likes

More of Reason 2 Die awakening weapon recreation, Wingmaster. Aka Remington 870.

7 Likes

Working on my game’s art style. Really liking how it’s looking right now.
1st Picture is with graphics at 1. 2nd Picture is with graphics at 10. Trying to make it look good at all graphic level.

9 Likes

A Zombie game

It is uncopylocked right now.

There is honestly not much happening. There is a big procedurally generated island using smooth terrain (aka voxel terrain), which seems to massively pixelate, though. There are also some forests. Models taken from synty nature pack and Duvall drive packs. The bird of prey model that zooms around is nice.

Then there is a procedurally generated city. The models are taken from an old roblox demo. I had remove the interior of the houses and make a door, which load the interior dynamically when the door is opened. Otherwise, it slowed roblox to a crawl. Too many parts, I guess.

Then there is a lot of zombies. I grabbed humanoid descriptions from city people cars demo, and reworked a R15 zombie “endorsed” model.

Then there is a day-night script, with rain and thunder.

I guess it’s not really a game at this point. :smiley: But it is possible to find a shotgun in the police car and shoot zombies. If you stay near the fire, they will stay back.

The attack animation is broken, it loops and cannot be stopped.

Letmeknowwhatyouthink. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

this animation is starting to get stupid

yes that is a claymore on the floor

12 Likes

he has a gun now

12 Likes

scp logo thing hmm

4 Likes

easy ui thing

3 Likes

soccer themed logo

4 Likes

15 Likes

Pre Alpha title theme

3 Likes

working on a space station
mabye for a natural disaster space game, and i am going to add an interior + windows

idk what the coil is for lol, i just added it for looks

the engines at the back are ment to have a dumb design, with the rocket engine exhaust clearly damaging to the space station. This is because the space station’s lore includes it’s design being rushed by engineers.

let me know what to add if u have ideas

edit: I forgot to give the name, its Gesesis/Gemini Station

15 Likes

Currently I’m working on a fangame of Slap Battles. I already posted about it but I scripted it now! It still in very early BETA because not everything works, but try to go in the blue portal to get a glove!

The game:

I hope you will enjoy it!

3 Likes