What are you working on currently? (2022)

Just some highway signs… Committed to finishing this project, feel free to give any feedback or ask any questions if you like what you see!

(By Massive__Edu on Twitter)

18 Likes

made a bedroom interior! also tried learning how to make bed sheets in blender and just testing with roblox future lighting ^^

26 Likes

RobloxScreenShot20221205_143825064
RobloxScreenShot20221205_143829531
RobloxScreenShot20221205_143836394
woooooooooooooooow

i havent used studio for ages

cant believe i m a fossil now

anyways hosue

20 Likes

More medieval stuff.
I made a new tower today!

Q. Are my pictures too far away?

4 Likes

Still working on the same thing as last year, a game where you walk around as a Cube. I got a sudden burst of motivation out of nowhere so I’m trying to remake the entire game from the ground up with the new knowledge I’ve learnt in the process of making the first version. Here is a bit of an outdated screenshot of the new map

7 Likes

Some shots from my game im working on.

Includes custom implemented skybox, volumetric lighting, grass, and sun.

I’m very proud of how this is coming along. For anyone wondering, this is a shooter game that has a similar storyline to the movie “The Purge”.

14 Likes

A datastore editor using the Open Cloud Datastore API

5 Likes

:thinking:Exactly what I’m working on at the moment. Except mine is web based

Mine is also web based. What you’re seeing in the video is a website.

Market! This whole place is for my Tower defense game.

This town is still a work in progress.

• This town looks very good
  • This town looks like garbage

0 voters

3 Likes

Working on sunset lighting

I feel as though the yellow is a little strong but I’m still working on it

8 Likes

I feel you should make the sunset more orangish would make it look amazing. (unless you are required to do the yellow for a certain style)

1 Like

For some reason I’m having a hard time turning the yellow to orange, this is the closest I can get without it being too strong

2 Likes

Mabye you have to change the ambient setting in lighting? (Im assuming that you tried to change the glare color in an atmosphere you created)

6 Likes

that’s odd, still looks amazing though

1 Like

Here’s my Talent Hub Creator Page, it has all the stuff I already made and will make:

https://talent.roblox.com/creators/742526021

I made 3 new models after posting what I’ve been working on the last time. I think I’m getting better at modeling, and I’m hoping I’ll get accepted into the UGC Program soon!

3 Likes

reminds me of Sneaky Sasquatch

1 Like

27 Likes

I know I’m pretty late but, I’m currently working on a game idea I picked up a few years ago, when I was a horrible scripter and builder. Lost motivation then picked it back up a few months ago, and basically remade the whole game from scratch (apart from the concept).
(And yes I had to put a big “READ THIS” sign up because no one would read the controls lol)

Some models I built so players can loot them for ammo or healing supplies (Not sure if it’s within Roblox’s TOS, so please lemme know that way my months of work won’t go to waste)

Basically everything is built by me, apart from the thumbnail and a gun model that my friends made.

3 Likes