What are you working on currently? (2022)

I just released a new game, One Shot. You can play at: One Shot [ALPHA] - Roblox

1 Like

Updated, Anti-Gravity Battle (BETA) - Roblox

1 Like

I just finished my lobby. Skin selecting is 100% done! BigSnow.io - Roblox
Next up: matchmaking!

1 Like

lil bit of an update

ezgif-5-2acb164180

18 Likes

Old Roblox… What good memories you brought back to me

Do you think you’ll use MaterialService to your advantage with the terrain?

1 Like

A New Friend…

30 Likes

Started modeling a low-poly pickup truck! You can give some feedback on this post if you would like to!

2 Likes

Definitely will be using materialservice

I started to develop a Scratch-like game in Roblox. I’ve reached the first milestone: the script builder works properly and the RUN button starts the interpreter / compiler that runs the code(s) realtime.

This is a single-player demo right now, and actually there is nothing more, a taste of the Scratch-like scripting. But it was a relly big journey so far, this is why I feel like reaching an important phase.

Here is my devlog, may you are interested in such a game experience, just visit this site - you find the demo link and a YT link there. Enjoy your time!

26 Likes

Nice, really love the cactus. If you didn’t know, you can use autosmooth to give the smooth objects a smooth feel while still allowing the to resemble their shape. :))

2 Likes

Decided to restart a project with my partner @Lightning_Game27 with a new map and scripts

(built and modeled everything myself) (accepting commissions on Talent Hub)

23 Likes

Reminds me of when I used to make that guy on scratch move on click back in like 2015. I thought I was a godly programmer/hacker.

Great job btw

1 Like

mg08

17 Likes

I am working on a game called HOST.

just thinking about making a cart ride game lmao

For me, its almost time for a final boss battle. Matchmaking will be hard lol.

Recently finished a small forest/jungle showcase I was working on that uses Roblox assets.

20 Likes

Small build im working on

10 Likes