What are you working on currently? (2022)

Finished this lobby for a new game like a month ago but unfortunately now that I’m looking at it, it looks way too small in my opinion. RIP…

5 Likes

I had a story-driven horror project that I started in 2014 and picked away at over the years but haven’t been able to really flesh out what I’ve wanted for it. I’ve finally settled on what I want this experience to be and hope to release it within 2022. Along with it, I’ve been expanding my knowledge working with VS Code and the CLI. I always thought of the CLI as intimidating but it’s actually nice, easy to use and very powerful when paired up with the right tools!

No in-Roblox screenshots right now but I hope you will accept me writing up my README in VSC as well as some of my repository’s setup. I think that having documentation even for a solo project will help me in the long run practice for more public or larger projects as well as rebound me if I ever forget how to use any of my own code in the future.

Always happy to be learning new things. I think I can safely look at my progress over the years and be a little more confident at how far I’ve come.

Is it overkill for a small indie game? Maybe.

Thanks to the following tools:

VS Extensions:

• Better TOML
  • EditorConfig for VS Code
  • Roblox LSP
  • Rojo
  • Selene
  • StyLua

Command line tools:

• Foreman
  • Moonwave
  • Wally

Other:

• TestEZ
18 Likes

First days into blender:

(still a newbie)

18 Likes

Looks like backrooms, but more depressed. Great work!

Making a open world adventure style driving game.

9 Likes

I modeled and optimized a new car I modeled! You can find it on this post:

Or if you want to check out the bigger picture I have a post that you can follow to get updates when I make progress!

1 Like

I made an ad for lotion that literally makes your skin glow.

Enjoy the Gen Z humor :]

30 Likes

Scripted from the ground up :slight_smile:

33 Likes

Wow, that looks really good, I’d definitely play that when it releases xd.

1 Like

I love that book! I’ve read it least twice. Nice trailer though! Obviously you put a lot of work into the lighting and everything!

1 Like
15 Likes

https://www.roblox.com/catalog/8738403175/Developer-Hoodie-tshirt

You can’t advertise your products here. Change it to an image, not a link.

3 Likes

So im making a game that will i think help people how to script im not sure but heres a video its like lua learning
https://i.gyazo.com/90486c5b5ef842879e644e4fcb955765.mp4
so tell me what i would need to fix or should add i personally think i should add a extras page for like script.Parent or something

1 Like

I made Jazware’s Roblox mystery boxes!

Original post: Made a recreation of the Roblox Mystery Box

8 Likes

small loops i made. planning to use for melodies for songs in my game

7 Likes

Custom made weapons suit inspired by Iron Mans later suits ( https://gyazo.com/5bbd347e75f3e2ea5c7d2843c06e8480 )

1 Like

I like the static animation you have on the npc’s. Above and beyond!

Ooh! I would love to see some more photos!

I just saw that on Youtube yesterday, Nice job.

I love the streamlines on the jet, the physics are insane. Can’t wait for it to be implemented into a real game!

For future reference, it’s much more professional to undock other tabs to make for a larger, higher quality photo, and also to hide UI. (That includes F3x). Overall, great build though!

I love it! Is this your first try at modeling? You really hit the spot on the shading and reflections. Great work!