What are you working on currently? (2022)

I’ve been very ill lately. But I’ve recovered.

This means: back to building again!

Here, some progress.

I still need to change a lot of things!

14 Likes

The Grand Inquisitor’s lightsaber.

19 Likes

"How about now?"

7 Likes

That light saber looks very cool. Keep it up! :+1:t5:

1 Like

WIP map for open-world RPG showcasing personal art style. :slight_smile:

31 Likes

I knew it was in a parking place in that position and exactly what it looked like. Wow. Looks really real by the way. :+1:

1 Like

Brawl with destructible environment

[DevLog #1] Medieval Life: Kalinka Barfight (Feedback Needed) - Help and Feedback / Creations Feedback - DevForum | Roblox

13 Likes

i Just hit 50 members in my clothing group i put as much work as i can in this group and it kinda works but my Project is sadly still not profitable but maybe this will change soon at least i hope so thanks for reading.

3 Likes

This is very cool! I see you used the boatbomber windshake and wind lines modules. I’m curious, did you make the music yourself, or get it from somewhere?

13 Likes

progress 2
finished all buildings decorate time

19 Likes

Made a LB&SCR C2X for Steam Era! Some locomotives of this type were fitted with a second dome after the first world war and would go on to work until 1957-1962 when withdrawal occurred.

11 Likes

So, realistic. Keep up the good work, @Useless_Dolphin! :+1:t6:

2 Likes

NEW CAR!!111!!1

18 Likes

Lobby of my medieval themed game.

And I got a little riddle for ya to solve :wink:
{Solve a Riddle} Wanders in Lobby - Medieval Life {DevLog #2} (Feedback Needed) - Help and Feedback / Creations Feedback - DevForum | Roblox

17 Likes

I’ve started doing some more experiments with GradientCanvas.

Right now I’m looking into affine transformations. Hopefully there’s some interesting stuff I can do with that.

3 Likes

Tried my best at an Anya grin with the upcoming dynamic heads.

Sadly there isn’t much customization for the eyes available.

5 Likes

Rewrote my old wall cutter. Supports any number of parts and works with overlapping parts!

10 Likes

21 Likes

I am working on solo project right now since I have a lot of free time lately (Turn Based RPG)

alternate link if streamable is dead

18 Likes